See more Metal Garden Storage
Protect a cycle Pent Metal Bike store 6x3
This Protect a cycle 6x3 metal bike store is great for securely storing up to three adult bikes.
- Locking mechanism - Hasp & staple
- 25 years Manufacturers guarantee against rust perforation
- Motorcycle store supplied only.
Features and Benefits
This bike store has been tested and certified by the Loss Prevention Certification Board and awarded the LPS1175 Security Rating 1 and in addition has achieved the Police SBD mark (Secure By Design) "Preferred Police Specification"
- Comes with: Integral metal floor
- Accessories included: Two stainless steel hasp/staples, three high security padlocks, internal security cable and ground anchor
- External size metric: (H)1.33 x (W)1.96 x (D)0.89m - Internal size metric: (H)1.29 x (W)1.8 x (D)0.84m
- This bike store is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. 2 people required to build this bike store
- We recommend that bike stores are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing.
- Choosing to cycle can help to build a more active lifestyle.
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated.
|Locking mechanism||Hasp & staple|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
Excellent bike store.
Melmaron - 2 years ago
We ordered this box to store 3 adult size bikes securely and wasn't disappointed. Delivery service was excellent, they contacted me to arrange delivery at a date a time suitable. It arrived in 5 boxes and easy assemble instructions. We were very surprised as it came with all the top quality padlocks and chain the same as my husband has to secure his motorcycle. It also has a 120 decibel alarm so more than happy. The only problem we had was our son's bike is slightly longer than the box and therefore we had to put it in at an angle then we had to turn the handlebars on the other 2 to get them in, but it works for us. Happy days I now have my conservatory back instead of a bike shed.
Looks very sturdy
JIR_Lambeth - 4 years ago
We ordered this, had good interaction with the 3rd party seller (Trimetals) and the quality of the fittings look very good. Fitting requires drilling 2cm into concrete to anchor. However, we've discovered we need planning permission in Lambeth to install this at the front of the house, so have had to return it.
Secure bike storage
aluvious - 5 years ago
The assembly instructructions are good/easy to follow and will take between 1-2hrs to assemble. The door opening mechanism is good and not heavy to lift. I use for 2 mountain bikes and can fit and a childs bike plus some other bits and peices (child seat, toolbox, helmets etc). I think 3 full suspension mountain bikes could be a squeeze but would probably just about fit. It is advisable to fit on completely flat ground (slabs or concrete ideal) but have had on shingle drive no issues. It is more expensive that other options but is definately the most secure and the materials mean it will last