See more Planed Square-Edge Timber
- When used externally, this product must be treated with both a preservative and either a high performance exterior wood stain or exterior paint.
- Wood naturally expands and contracts as a result of it's moisture content so some changes in size should be expected.
- Ensure to seal cut ends to maintain all-round protection.
Features and Benefits
PSE timber is a machined square edged section of timber that is normally used where a neat, clean finish is required.
- When sanding, cutting and installing it is advisable to wear gloves, eye protection and a mask
- The consistent light finish of whitewood spruce adds a modern finish to any room
- Slow grown & kiln dried to ensure stability and workability
- Store flat in a dry room
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|