Rawlplug Nylon Hammer In Fixing, Pack of 50
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This pack of 50 nylon hammer in fixings from Rawlplug are ideal for concrete, blockwork, stone, sandstone. They're medium duty and can be used on internal locations.
- Fitting instructions - Drill hole and hammer in
Features and Benefits
- For fast repetitive fixing with minimal screwdriver work
- Reinforced screwhead
- Designed for push through installation
- Screw supplied with countersunk head
|Type||Hammer in fixing|
|Maximum weight capacity||18kg|
|Maximum fixture depth||60mm|
|Compatibility||Screw size 4.8 x 106mm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Wall plugs are essential when hanging cabinets, mirrors and shelves - in fact anything you want to attach to your walls. A normal screw will not securely stay in plasterboard or masonry without a wall plug. They expand to securely grip the sides of the hole you have drilled, and will help to hold the screw in place without damaging your walls.
For more advice on the best wall plugs and fixings to use in your home, read our Buyers guide to nails, screws and wall plugs
Clout nails, lost-head nails, coach bolts, security screws, hammer-in plugs - the world of nails, screws and wall plugs can be daunting, so if you're going to do the job, make sure you use the right fixing.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery