See more Bug Killer
Resolva Fast action Liquid spray Pest control 1L
This pest control from Resolva for controlling bugs on fruit, vegetables, ornamentals and shrubs. You should always read the manufacturers instructions before using this product.
- Care instructions - Read label before use. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children
- Fitting instructions - Ready To Use Spray
Features and Benefits
- Kills more pests on more plants
- Controls over 17 pests
- Can be used on over 34 crops
- Keeps working for up to 2 weeks
- For use on ornamentals, flowers, veg and shrubs
- Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects, spray away from ponds and other surface water bodies. Dangerous to bees and a risk to non-target insects and other arthropods. Do not contaminate water with the product or its container
- Whitefly 300ml – 666ml per 10 sq.m; Carrot Fly 1000ml per 10 sq.m.. For all other pests use 300ml – 500ml per 10 sq.m
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application||Ready to use. For best results treat when infestation or symptoms are first seen then spray plants during late afternoon or early evening. Avoid spraying in direct sunlight or when plants are under stress. Aim carefully at the plant to be treated and spray both upper and lower surfaces of plant leaves until fully wetted but avoid run-off|
|Coverage||As per instructions|
|Seasonal usage||All year round|
|Litre capacity (L)||1L|
Bugs life - 1 year ago
It works! It's marvellous. It really is. Poor bugs, but out serves them right for eating my Fatsia Japonica.
Wilko banjo - 1 year ago
It works killed my greedy caterpillars realy great
Moody Moody - 1 year ago
Bought 2 bottles,thinking this stuff wont work,,,my fruit trees said Hello ,,,still got full bottle and our plum trees and cherry,,,,looking like a bumper harvest,,so i googled the contents thinking this stuff will be dangerous to us mortals,,,its not at all,!!!