See more General Purpose Weed Killer
Resolva Fast Action Spot treatment Weed killer 1L
Our stores do not stock this product
- Resolva 24 H weed killer provides a visible result after 24 hours and goes on to kill the root of the weed, so weeds do not return. The ready to use formulation controls annual and deep rooted garden weeds including grasses, docks, nettles, dandelions and bin
- Use on a carm, rain free day from April to November when weeds are actively growing with a large leaf area to absorb the weed killer
- Ready to use
Features and benefits
- This resolva ready to use formulation provides you with visible results after 24 hours
- Kills both the visible weed and its root system of annual and deep-rooted perennial garden weeds
- This weed killer formulation is broken down naturally in the soil once applied
- This products adjustable spray or jet trigger head feature allows for wide large area or targeted application
- This pack will treat a 35 sq. m area (equivalent to 3.5 car parking spaces)
|Environmental information||The 24 H formula is broken down naturally in soil leaving no residue|
This is weed killer - it was reduced in price
Reviewer 61 - 21 days ago
I bought this because it was reduced.
I want to kill weeds.
It was a bargain.
This is a weedkiller.
B&Q have asked me to review it.
It comes in a blue bottle. It has an orange spray handle. If you slide the grey plastic control on top of the orange spray handle you can stop or start the flow of the weedkiller. If you pull the trigger and there is fluid in the bottle and the slider is in the open position then the weedkiller fluid is expressed out. If you pull the trigger and there is any fluid in the bottle and the slider is in the shut position then the weedkiller fluid does not come out. It has a very stupid name which is aiming a play on words with the word "resolver" which in its self is variation of the noun "resolve", but no one in the English speaking world uses the term resolver. In fact a resolver is a type of rotary electrical transformer used for measuring degrees of rotation.
If you drop the plastic bottle from a great height it can split open spilling the contents all over your grass and therefore killing all of the weeds in a large area.
Jason444 - 30 days ago
It leaks so much that half the product is wasted. Drips all over my hand and on the plants I don't want to kill
Triffidwrangler - 7 months ago
Unfortunately it leaks when squeezing the trigger over my hand and being a soapy chemical that makes it very difficult to use, not forgetting that having your hand soaked in weedkiller is not a good thing. I also had mixed results on the weeds I treated, possibly because I'd not soaked them enough. The leaver on the spout to adjust the spray is a good idea.
love this product
jaybeebaby - 8 months ago
I always use this as it is easy to use and works well on small weeds, especially those that grow between paving and in gravel.