Response Wireless Alarm Kit
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Batteries included
- Fitting instructions - No wiring required except for power supply and telephone line to control panel
- System capability - Solar-powered
Features and Benefits
Keypad code gives up to 1 million different combinations, ensuring that your code is unique and secure
- Easy to Install Wireless Alarm System - No wiring required except for power supply and telephone line to control panel. Self learning accessories for fast installation.
- 36 Zone Control Panel with LCD screen features battery backup to retain settings in event of power failure
- Will call up to 4 numbers automatically when alarm is activated
- Remote Phone Access: Arm and disarm your system and listen in to hear what is happening within your property
- Energy Saving Solar Siren: Harvests and stores energy for periods of reduced daylight.
|Number of zones||36|
|Includes PIR||PIR Included|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Installing smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in your home is one of the most important steps you can take towards keeping you and your family safe. Making sure that they are fitted correctly and regularly maintained and tested will ensure that they work as effectively as possible.
To understand why and where you should fit smoke and carbon monoxide alarms in your home, and to discover helpful fire safety tips, read our guide.
B&Q has a comprehensive range of smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors, as well as other fire safety products suitable for your home. Shop the range
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery