See more Safety Boots
RigourBrownSafety boots, Size 11
Our stores do not stock this product
- Full grain leather upper with mesh lining
- Dual density polyurethane outsole, steel midsole protection midsole and energy absorbing heel
- Steel penetration-resistant midsole
- Energy-absorbing heel
- Oil resistant sole
Features and benefits
- S1P - 200 Joule toe protection, midsole penetration protection, anti-static, oil resistant and energy absorbing heel
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Dual density outsole, comfort against the foot and hardwearing against the ground.
|Inner material||Mesh lining|
|Model name/number||RIGOUR SAFETY WORK BOOTS|
|Parent footwear safety code||S1 P|
|Sole material||Dual density polyurethane|
|Toe cap construction||Steel|
|Upper material||Full grain leather|
rigour safety boots
sunshine789 - 2 years ago
they where very comfy to wear for gardening and working in
LizM18 - 2 years ago
Very comfortable and stylish for working boots, very happy
best fitting work boots i've owned
DAW22 - 3 years ago
I've had these boots a year now and still going strong .. most comfortable boots i've ever owned and best price !!!!!
Buddyg - 3 years ago
Ipurchased these because they were in a special offer, however, they turned out to be great value, and very comfortable , I bought them again just because I really liked them and so have my workmates and they agree. I have a pair for 'outside' and a pair for 'inside' work
RedcarMike - 4 years ago
I bought these with a £20 gift voucher and used my Diamond Discount Card. For some reason they were £27 as opposed to the shelf price of £32 so they ended up costing me £4.30!
Well worth the £32 without discounts. They look good and are really comfortable. I'm wearing them for a renovation project but would have no hesitation in wearing them to take the dog for a walk or even down the pub!