See more BBQ's
Blooma Rockwell 210 Black Charcoal Barbecue
Our stores do not stock this product
This Blooma Rockwell charcoal barbecue is perfect for grilling.
- (H)1080mm x (W)1007mm x (D)590mm grill size
- 2 year Guarantee
- Clean with a brush and soapy water
- Included: 2x grills
Features and benefits
With the Rockwell range, the difference is in the detail. Easy to assemble and even easier to move around, garden grilling is a piece of cake (or steak). The removeable grill is dishwasher safe and the handy ash collection tray makes cleaning up simple and fuss free.
- Cooking on charcoal gives you a great smoky barbecue taste
- Pull over lid brings the temperature up quickly and holds in the smoky flavour
- Adjustable lid aeration system ensures ventilation and temperature control during cooking
- Side tray and chopping board to prepare or serve food
- Removeable ash collection tray makes cleaning up quick and easy
- Stainless steel grills are dishwasher safe
- Wheels for easy movement and storage
- Epoxy coated paint keeps your barbecue looking newer for longer
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
Where is the warming rack
Anonymous - 8 months ago
Are B&Q actually serious about not including a warming rack but having the holes to put one in!!
F1Womble - 9 months ago
It is fairly sturdy, and even if I say so myself it is well built! Something they don't say is included but comes with it is the fact when you buy this BBQ you get free rain for weeks on end! Apart from this good value for money. Just make sure you buy the rain cover for it.
Dreadful thing to put together
Patience Personified - 9 months ago
This product was quite the worst thing ever to construct. None of the pre-drilled holed lined up and were a poor fit for the screws provided. Patience is a virtue that will be sorely tested putting this together.
barbiebuild - 9 months ago
Took a good while to build. At least 1hr and 30.
Looks good and stylish. Definitely recommend
Instructions are less than useless
disapointedtosaytheleast - 10 months ago
Took me an hour to unpack all the cardboard boxes and and hour trying to understand which screws to use because the size of the screws is not in the instructions so far it's unpacked and still in the box. Why every little peice has to be assenbled is beyond me. Nothing is part assembled