See more Decking paint & treatments
Ronseal Quick-drying Rocky grey Matt Decking Wood stain, 2.5L
- Coating and protecting exterior decking
- Suitable for Wood
- Weather-resistant, Stain resistant and UV resistant
- Give the stain a good stir and dip in your brush or paint pad. Check you’re happy with the colour. Find a small hidden patch of wood and try it. Start in the furthest corner, applying along the length of the boards. Work on 3-4 boards at a time so you don’t get any overlap marks. You’ll need to put on 2 coats. After just 15 minutes you'll be able to apply the second coat even if it's still slightly wet as this will help the stain stick to the wood. After 24 hours you’ll be able to get your furniture out and use the deck. If you get any stain on yourself, wash it off with warm soapy water.
- Statutory guarantee
Features and benefits
Ronseal quick drying decking stain makes your deck look great without taking all day to do it. Unlike other stains, there is no need to strip back each year, simply clean the deck and reapply. It can be recoated in just 15 minutes.
- No flaking or peeling
- Naturally slip resistant for added protection
- Recoat in 15 minutes
- Keeps your deck looking great for longer as they are is no flaking or peeling
|Drying time||24 h|
|Recoat time||15 minutes|
Moseley66 - 1 month ago
Looks great. Dried very quickly between coates. Went on very well
So far, so good
Montyburns - 1 month ago
16 m2 of ridged decking. 2.5L tin, managed to apply 2 coats before used up. Need to apply a further one coat as there are areas where the colours do not natch. Goes on easy, dries quickly (good if you have pets, kids in and out the doors). Applied 2nd coat after 15 mins. Rained today and water is just sitting on the top, not soaking into decking. Time will tell ion it lasts the whole year
All the white paint stuck at the bottom
Amyw959 - 1 month ago
Despite heavily mixing the paint all of the white was stuck to the bottom of the tin which we didn’t reach until near the end. This resulted in the decking being painted navy!