See more Living Roofs
ROOFTRADE Multicolour Living Roof (L)9M (W)1000mm
Living roof Suitable for use on single, double and multi-pitched garden buildings including kennels, sheds, summer houses and garden offices. Not suitable for use on flat roofs.
- Height varies between 50mm - 100mm depending on season
- Please refer to the installation instructions supplied with this product (link to download PDF below spec)
Features and Benefits
- Visual and environmental improvement of pitched outbuilding roofs
- For pitched roof kennels, sheds, garden buildings, temporary structures and canopies.
- Two component living green roof kit that improves the visual image and environmental profile
- Life: Self sustaining plant community if maintained correctly.
- Minimal care required, see instructions.
|Width (mm)||1000 mm|
Customers who bought this also browsed
Alukap White Axiome sheet endstop, (H)50mm (W)40mm (L)3000mm
Alukap®-XR Endstop Bar is used as a closure for Axiome® multiwall polycarbonate and glass units at the eaves end of the roof. The Alukap®-XR Endstop bar is an 'F' shaped profile providing extra strength to rigidity of the glazing. Provides a seal, rigidity and protection to the ends of Axiome ...
Alukap White Axiome sheet endstop, (H)50mm (W)40mm (L)4800mm
This white Alukap end stop bar comes in a length of 4800mm and is made from a durable aluminium. It provides a seal, rigidity and protection to the ends of axiome multiwall polycarbonate or glass units. Guarantee - 1 year Combine with Axiome® polycarbonate sheets for basic roof glazing project. ...
Red Shingle patterned Roofing felt (L)8m (W)1000mm
15 year life expectancy Easy to install, with RoofPro Felt Adhesive and galvanised nails Single layer - no need for an underlay Economical & durable Reinforced with polyester carrier, for better tear resistance APP Modified Bitumen for excellent waterproofing properties
Roof pro Green Super shed felt (L)10m (W)1000mm
Weatherproof Breathable High-specification polyester roofing membrane Suitable for non-habitable garden buildings and huts Lasts up to 15 years