See more Sawn Kiln Dried
- Can be used internally for many DIY & trade applications & repair work. Can also be used externally if sealed with an appropriate wood finish
Features and Benefits
- For non structural internal work where a rough sawn finish is acceptable such as: carcassing, boxing in, battening & framing.
- Slow grown & kiln dried to make it more stable & easier to work with.
- It is advisable to store flat in a dry room Handle with gloves to avoid splinters
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Edge type||Sawn finish|
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|
Mark31 - 1 year ago
Bought 2 packs of 5 of this product. didn't realise how badly warped they were until I got them home managed to use 7 of them with a struggle (only putting a fence around some decking). Total waste of £52
Very poor quality timber.
WoodSux - 1 year ago
Had two of these, one was a bit twisted and cupped but just about usable after some planing.
The second piece is twisted, curved and very cupped making it absolutely useless.
Not actually 22mm thick
annoyed_at_wasted_time - 2 years ago
I bought some of these boards to repair damaged floor boards which are 7/8 inch (22.2mm) thick. After fitting the first board I notice there is quite a difference in thickness, the boards from B+Q are only actually 20mm thick in reality.
Very poor quality twisted, poorly cut
torqueischeap - 6 years ago
I searched for 20 minutes to find the best of the 2400 timber (inch thick) as they were all cut poorly and had twists in both directions to nearly every one of the eight lengths purchased. This made it impossible to nail the timber to the 4x2 gate frame, instead nine 2.5 inch wood screws were needed per strip of 4x1 to hold the wood to the 36x72 inch gate frame. The wood really was dreadful quality and not at all straight cut; there are gaps between the lengths of 4x1 even though the wood was braced together during construction and fixing. Avoid at all costs!