See more Sawn Kiln Dried
Rough timber (T)47mm (W)100mm (L)2400mm
- Can be used internally for many DIY & trade applications & repair work. Can also be used externally if sealed with an appropriate wood finish
Features and Benefits
This product is available for Bulk delivery for orders over £100. To place an order call 0300 303 4481 or speak to a member of staff in store. Lines open Monday - Saturday 08:00 - 20:00 and Sunday’s 10:00 – 16:00. Calls charged at standard national rate. Free delivery on orders over £250
- For non structural internal work where a rough sawn finish is acceptable such as: carcassing, boxing in, battening & framing.
- Slow grown & kiln dried to make it more stable & easier to work with.
- It is advisable to store flat in a dry room Handle with gloves to avoid splinters
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Edge type||Sawn finish|
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|
(No title submitted)
oldyone - 6 years ago
timber straight and true to size and ready and waiting for collection(ordered online)
Avoid twists & warps - buy in store
WelwynDIYer - 7 years ago
Like most modern timber in DIY stores, you need to check that the timber is straight enough for your application. Some distortion is acceptable (e.g. a slight bowing along the length of the timber), but twists & warps are rarely good news. Check the stock in store.
Sawn Kiln Dried Timber
tonyc13 - 7 years ago
I found the picture and discription of the timber misleading. I know is states sawn timber but I found it to be not only rough but slight walped as well. Overall I was extremley dissapointed with it.
(No title submitted)
bogroll - 7 years ago
Great price. Nice and straight - exactly what you'd expect it to be.
ThatsMyHedge - 8 years ago
I bought 12 lengths of this for a partition wall, the quality was very good but at least half of them were twisted. Not so much of a problem but more of an annoyance.