See more General Purpose Weed Killer
Roundup Gel Ready to use Weed killer 150ml
- Ideal for controlling weeds and bindweeds in flower beds, vegetable gardens, paths and lawns
- For best results use between February and November
- Ready to use, just touch the weed with the treatment gel
- Working time - 7 days
Features and benefits
- Systemic weed killer that kills from the inside out
- Precisely targets weeds in awkward places, gel stays where you apply it – on the weed
- Single hand operation, one finger loading
- Degrades in soil allowing replanting 7 days after weeds are removed
- Visible product level gauge on side of applicator
- Flower beds, vegetable gardens, paths, lawns and bindweed
- Child and pet friendly after drying
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Style||Ready to use|
very effective weed control
Anonymous - 3 years ago
This product enables you to target just those weeds you want to kill without harming plants around it.
BillTed - 3 years ago
Kills the roots of bind weed. Put on underside of leaf to keep rain from washing gel off.
Does exactly what it says it does
mrp13 - 3 years ago
I have used this on bindweed that is plaguing my garden. After applying a couple of times to the leaves of the weed in a few days I noticed that the leaves were wilting and changing colour. After about 10 days the weed was completely yellow and dead. I am very happy with the results of this product.
not at all easy
rogerdundee - 3 years ago
It's supposed to come out as a gel when you squeeze the plunger. It doesn't. I'd bought one before but thought I was unlucky that it didn't do as it said. But this second one didn't work either. Don't buy it.
Henz - 3 years ago
Easy and safe to use without really any chance of killing off surrounding plants if you are careful