See more Garden Storage
Rowlinson Pressure treated Wooden 7x2 Log store
This 7x2 wooden log store is ideal for storing logs and sticks.
- Assembly requiredAssembly required
Features and benefits
- Comes with: Interior shelf
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- This log store is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. 2 people required to build this log store
- We recommend that log stores are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing.
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Fittings & fixings included||Only fixings included|
Good size and design - however needs improvement
T Dawn - 2 years ago
Instructions for construction are easy to follow. However assembly is troublesome because the pre-prepared side pieces are not evenly matched. The roof is difficult to screw on since the pins already in there are in the exact locations where you need to place the screws and there is no leeway so the wood splits. One side of the roof looks perfect - whilst the other is already warped and split on arrival. Otherwise it is a nice log store, fits a lot of wood and is sturdy. Simply needs some care and attention from the manufacturer!
Despite all this I am happy with final result.
BentleyBling - 4 years ago
Delivery on time, easy to put together and looks great
Disappointing and flimsey
Lucy lu - 4 years ago
Bought this as I was so happy with two arbours from the same supplier this summer they are fantastic. The log store is poor quality flimsy and either will need the logs to give strength or buckle under the strain of its job.
Easy to put together !!
Mr Smeg - 4 years ago
I found this shed easy to put together solid & sturdy would recommend
Easy to build & huge capacity
Anonymous - 5 years ago
I bought this larger sized log store to house almost 1 tonne of chopped logs and kindling.
It comes in ready built sections and separate rear planks, which are easy to put together. I built this on my own but a second pair of hands would have been of benefit. All screws and nails came in a pack, so it was ready to go soon after delivery. Great quality and huge storage capacity. Looks great in the back of my garden.