Rug Doctor Pet Detergent, 1000 ml
£12.98 per L
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Rug Doctor Pet Formula Detergent is formulated with pro-enzymatic technology that deep cleans, dissolves urine crystals, eliminates odours and removes pet fur oil and protein stains.
- Recommended for use once every 6 months in households with pets
- Size: 1 L
Features and Benefits
- Removes urine, faeces, vomit, bile, blood and more
- Ideal for carpets, rugs, upholstery and mattresses (in hand tool mode).
- Rug Doctor Pet Formula is safe to use in leading consumer deep cleaning machines.
- Safe to use in leading consumer deep cleaning carpet machines. For best results, use with Rug Doctor deep cleaning machines
- Deep cleans 38m2 (approximately 2 average size rooms)
|Coverage||Deep cleans 38m2 (approximately 2 average size rooms).|
|Fragrance||Ever fresh fragrance|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
High-traffic carpet areas attract tough, oily soil especially near kitchens hallways and doorways. Rug Doctor is a powerful pre-cleaning agent with a soil-lifting formula. Excellent for make-up removal. Can be used with or without Rug Doctor machine Size: 500 ml
Rug Doctor Oxy Power Stain Remover is a Which? Best Buy and lifts the toughest spots and stains from carpets, fabrics and upholstery including red wine, juices, curry and other stubborn stains in the home and in vehicles. Use as required Can be used with or without Rug Doctor machine ...
Removes: butter, chocolate, coffee, cocktails, cough syrup, curry, food colouring, fruit juice & berries, gravy, ice cream, jam, ketchup, olive oil, red juice, red wine, salad dressing, soft drinks, tea, tomato sauce, vegetable oil, white wine, crayon, dirt/ mud, clay, crayon, dirt/ mud, grass, ink, mildew, ...