See more BBQ's
Russel Black Charcoal Barbecue
This Russel charcoal kettle barbecue is perfect for grilling in your garden.
- Grill size: (H)970mm x (W)547mm x (D)635mm
- We recommend you protect your barbecue with a barbecue cover when not in use
Features and benefits
A classic charcoal barbeque with an adjustable heat vent. It’s fitted with two wheels and a handle, so you can easily move it to the best spot in your garden. Suitable for grilling and smoking meat, whole fish, vegetables or anything else you fancy.
- Lid aeration system ensures ventilation and temperature control whilst cooking
- Two wheels to easily reposition and move
- Epoxy coated paint keeps your BBQ looking newer for longer
- Epoxy coated paint keeps you BBQ looking newer for longer
|Main oven capacity||1L|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
BBQ Joe - 1 month ago
I recently purchased this item and for the money I am fairly satisfied. My main gripes are:
1. The wing nuts supplied are like tinplate and don't tighten on the threads. As a result, I have had to purchase replacement nuts.
2. The base of the lid handle is not the same shape as the lid and when I was tightening securing bolts, the handle broke and I am looking for a replacement. Does anyone know where I can purchase one from?
damaged / second hand / instructions not clear
JAMB1 - 1 month ago
Ordered this on line to collect in store. Yes it was ready for me, but the box was water damaged and it was also damaged where the old label had been removed? We checked in store that contents looked OK, All parts looked new still in plastic bags. So we took it home.
I let my 12 year old son try to put it together he struggled as the instructions are not clear. But no one could have completed it because the threaded frame where the wheels attach to was damaged. This made It impossible to attach one of the legs.
I can now see this BBQ that a customer was returned, that B&Q just ripped the faulty label off and just gave it to the next customer.
Andrew2512489 - 3 months ago
Very weak legs. Bars between legs snapped off second time we used. Very weak
Simple, decent and cheap
Jay G - 3 months ago
Purchased 2 days ago, building it slightly tricky but overall this seems a solid product, didn’t want to spend loads for a bbq that will only get light use and used it today, did exactly what I needed it to. I would recommend it if you aren’t wanting to drop say £150 on a Weber and just need a simple bbq grill to feed your mates
Works fine but a couple of niggles
Rob1588 - 3 months ago
Bought this barbecue yesterday, assembled it in the afternoon for use in the evening. It works fine. The instructions are very clear, and the nuts and bolts are all numbered in the bubble pack, and the numbers correspond to the ones in the instructions! The metal cups for the legs, however, were the wrong size - the holes are too small for the legs to go through and the bolts didn't meet the thread inside the leg. So we had to do without the cups - only cosmetic, but irritating all the same.