See more Paint
Rust-Oleum After Dinner Chalky Finish Floor Paint 2.5L
Sold & shipped by Tor Coatings Limited
Renovate and transform with Rust-Oleum Floor Paint and give your concrete and wooden flooring a contemporary refresh. Hard wearing and ultra-durable, the specialist floor paint is specifically designed to resist knocks and scratches- perfect for high-traffic areas like your porch, living room and hall.
- Suitable surface: Multi-surface
- For best results, ensure surface is clean and free from wax or oil. If wax has been used clean the surface thoroughly with white spirit. We recommend that bare wood, previously painted or varnished surfaces should be sanded before painting. Ensure new concrete is sound, fully cured and free from laitance.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Apply when temperature is between 10 and 30ºC. Stir thoroughly prior to use. The product may be applied by brush or roller. If applying by brush, apply evenly following the grain of the wood. If rollering, use a short nap mohair roller. Two coats are recommended.
Features and benefits
Floor bored? Give flooring the red-carpet treatment with Rust-Oleum Floor Paint. Easy to apply by brush or roller to wood and concrete floors, the specialist scratch-proof formula provides incredible colour in a durable matt finish. Available in 110 stunning shades.
- Cover new ground with Rust-Oleum Floor Paint
- Easy to apply by brush or roller to wood and concrete flooring
- Highly concentrated for an exceptional depth of colour
- Ultra-durable, scratch-proof matt finish, specifically designed to resist knocks
- Excellent coverage with just two coats, no primer required
- Available in our classic range of 110 stunning colours
- Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Washable||Washable & wipeable|
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Paint type||Primer & paint|