See more Wall & ceiling paint
Rust-Oleum Chalkwash Tuscan olive green Flat matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
3 for 2 on indoor paint. Discount applied at checkout.
Rust-Oleum Chalkwash Wall Paint is a luxurious paint suitable for interior walls and ceilings. Each tin covers up to 30 m² on average.
- Suitable for Wall & ceiling
- For best results ensure the surface is clean, dry and dust free. Sand any glossy, hard surfaces before application to provide a key
- Stir thoroughly before use. Apply a first coat by brush or roller. If applying by brush use a large soft brush (appox 10 cm width). Apply second coat with a wide, soft brush at alternating angles in a "criss-cross" manner
Features and benefits
Transform home interiors with Rust-Oleum Chalkwash Wall Paint. The chalky, nuanced texture adds rich depth and character with an elegant and timeless finish. It can be applied to a wide variety of surfaces such as walls, plaster, and concrete.
- Water based with virtually no odour
- Easy application
- Excellent coverage
- Create a brushed matt effect by simply applying in criss-cross strokes
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Colour||Tuscan olive green|
|Drying time||7 days|
|Instructions for storage||Store inside in a dry environment. Protect from frost. Do not store in direct sunlight. Ideally store between 5°C to 30°C|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|
|Washable||Washable & wipeable|
Completely different colour
Lewism17 - 5 months ago
The paint was actually more of a sky blue than an olive green. The effect of the paint looks nice, the colour was just extremely disappointing, especially for the price.
Have had to paint over it because it didn’t go with the room. I’d avoid or buy a test pot first to make sure you’re getting the colour they’re actually advertising.