See more Paint
Rust-Oleum Chalky Finish Wall Gorthleck Flat matt Emulsion paint, 125ml
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Rust-Oleum Chalky Finish Wall Paint is a luxurious and durable paint suitable for interior walls and ceilings. Each tin covers up to 1.5 m² on average.
- Surface Preparation - For best results, ensure surfaces are clean and free from dirt. If necessary, prime with a suitable stain blocker or knotting sealer as appropriate
- Instructions for Use - Stir paint thoroughly prior to use and apply using a brush or medium pile roller
- Instructions for Storage - Store inside in a dry environment. Protect from frost. Do not store in direct sunlight. Ideally store between 5°C to 30°C
Features and benefits
- Water based with virtually no odour
- Scuff and stain resistant
- Ultra durable, scrubbable matt finish
- Exceptional coverage - no need for several coats
- Transform interior walls and ceilings with Rust-Oleum Chalky Finish Wall Paint. This flat matt paint is highly pigmented for a strong depth of colour and a stunning modern finish. The water-based emulsion is ultra-durable and scrubbable, so sticky fingers, scuffs and marks won’t stand a chance. It can be applied to a wide variety of surfaces such as walls, plaster, and concrete.
- Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one and Reaction mass of: 5-chloro-2-methyl4-isothiazolin-3-one [EC no. 247-500-7] and 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one [EC no.220-239-6] (3:1). May produce an allergic reaction.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||7 days|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||5°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Standard||ISO 11998 Class 1 Wet Scrub Rated|