See more Paint
Rust-Oleum Dijon Chalky Furniture Paint 750ml
Sold & shipped by Tor Coatings Limited
Rust-Oleum Chalky Furniture Paint is perfect for upcycling old furniture into your new favourite piece! Revive chairs, restore wardrobes or revamp an old chest of drawers with a smooth chalky matt finish in just one coat.
- Suitable surface: Multi-surface
- For best results, ensure surface is clean and free from wax or oil. If wax has been used clean the surface thoroughly with white spirit. We recommend that bare wood should be sanded before painting. Stir thoroughly prior to use. The product may be applied by brush or roller. If applying by bush, apply evenly following the grain of the wood. If rollering, use a nap mohair roller. To create a distressed look, apply two coats in contrasting colours. Allow to dry then lightly abrade with moistened sandpaper or a stainless-steel scouring pad - abrade with the grain of the wood. Protect the effect with Rust-Oleum Furniture Finishing Wax or Rust-Oleum Furniture Lacquer.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Easy to use, simply brush onto the bare surface or over the old paint or varnish. For the finishing touch, add a layer of Rust-Oleum Furniture Finishing Wax or Rust-Oleum Furniture Lacquer for a fresh and unique makeover.
- No priming or sanding required on most surfaces, revamp desks, wardrobes or an old chest of drawers effortlessly with a smooth, chalky matt finish
- This high pigment, water based, low odour paint provides excellent coverage with just one coat
- For a vintage look, distress your furniture with a dual tone effect using two similar colours, add a layer of Rust-Oleum Furniture Finishing Wax or Rust-Oleum Furniture Lacquer for the finishing touch
- Suitable for use on brick, metal, plaster, plastic, stone & wood surfaces
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||1 h|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|
|Paint type||Primer & paint|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Legal information||Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.|