See more Spray Paint
Rust-Oleum High glow Red orange Matt Fluorescent spray paint 400 ml
Ideal for multi surface, this Red orange matt matt fluorescent spray paint from the High glow range by Rust-Oleum has been specially designed to give a stunning finish to around your home. Simply apply and leave for 24 hours to dry - a great way to revamp your home. Covers 2m² per litre on average.
- Surface preparation: Ensure surfaces to be painted are free from loose paint, rust, wax, oil & grease. Previously painted surfaces should be abraded to provide a key. Bare wood & metal should be primed with Rust-Oleum Surface Primer. Bare plastic should be primed with Rust- Oleum Plastic Primer. Apply an undercoat of white primer on dark surfaces for maximum brilliance. Cover surrounding areas to protect from spray mist
Features and Benefits
- Rust-Oleum High Glow Spray Paint is a premium quality, scratch resistant paint that allows you to create a bright, fluorescent finish on a wide range of substrates including wood, metal & glass
- Add bright, vibrant colour to virtually any surface
- High visibility bright neon effect
- Perfect for use on crafts projects, toys & sports equipment
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Colour description||Red orange|
|Coverage||2m² per litre|
|Drying time||24 hours|
|Recoat time||1 hour|
|Touch dry time||15 minutes|
|Litre capacity (ml)||400ml|
lukedadman - 7 years ago
This paint sprays out and drys as hi vis orange. very bright. it does only come out matt so need lacquer to finish the job. also it needs a white primer first it will hardly show up on black for example. this paint dries very well, flat and smooth. the only thing is make sure you do it in a large area and cover the floor if you care about it as it lays as a powder on the floor and can float some distance. i used this to spray my bike frame. all i hope is it doesnt fade too fast.