See more Wood furniture paint & treatments
Rust-Oleum Natural charcoal Flat matt Furniture paint, 750ml
Renovate and transform furniture with this chalky finish furniture paint. With a classic, smooth touch and flat matt finish, it brings a new lease of life to tired, worn-out objects. Finish with a layer of Rust-Oleum furniture finishing wax or Rust-Oleum furniture lacquer for protection
- Suitable for Furniture
- Does not require any priming or sanding on most surfaces, simply ensure the surfaces are smooth, dry and free from contaminants. For best results, remove any wax or oil from the surface and if wax is used then clean the surface thoroughly with white spirit. It is recommended that bare wood should be sanded before painting. Finish with a layer of Rust-Oleum furniture finishing wax or Rust-Oleum furniture lacquer for protection
- Stir the product thoroughly prior to use. It may be applied with a brush or roller. If applying with a brush, apply evenly following the grain of the wood. If rolling, use a short nap mohair roller. To create a distressed look, apply 2 coats in contrasting colours. Allow to dry and then lightly abrade with moistened sand paper or a stainless steel scouring pad. Subsequently abrade with the grain of the wood. Protect the paint effect with Rust-Oleum furniture finishing wax.
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Virtually odourless
- It is highly concentrated and offers exceptional coverage in one coat
- Works great over old paint and varnish
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||4-6 h|
|Recoat time||4-6 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|
Chrissys - 1 year ago
Used this shade to paint an old alcove which would turn yellow every time when painted white. Very pleased how it turned out , finished off with the Rust Oleum Wax and the finish is perfect!