See more Paint
Rust-Oleum Quarry Lime Bathroom Grout Paint 250ml
Sold & shipped by Tor Coatings Limited
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
Mould and water-resistant, the innovative formula is specifically designed to stand up to the humidity and water splashes in steamy bathrooms. With 100+ colours to choose from, update your tiles with grout paint in black, white, grey and more. Easy to apply with the included Rust-Oleum Grout Paint Brush.
- For best results, ensure surface is thoroughly clean and free from contamination. Use sugar soap equivalent to remove all traces of contamination, rinse surface afterwards with water. Make good any repairs to failing grouting.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Apply when temperature is between 10 and 30ºC. Stir paint thoroughly. We recommend brush application. Two coats are recommended.
- Suitable surface: Wall
Features and benefits
Our Bathroom Grout Paint is ideal for reviving and protecting bathroom wall tile grouting on splashbacks and around your bath and shower.
- Rust-Oleum Bathroom Grout Paint is made in the UK and comes in eco-friendly packaging and an infinitely recyclable, 250ml tin
- The innovative formula is specially designed for bathroom grout and provides a durable finish that is water-resistant within 24 hours, so you can revive and protect grout from future discolouration
- Available in 100+ colours and metallic Copper and Rose Gold finishes
- Restore and transform tile grout with Rust-Oleum Bathroom Grout Paint. Perfect for use on bathroom tile grout on splashbacks, around baths and in shower cubicles
- The specialist grout paint is ultra-durable and mould-resistant, perfect for standing up to steam and splashes in humid bathrooms or en-suites. Available in 100+ colours and metallic Gold, Silver, Copper and Rose Gold finishes
- Easy to apply with the Rust-Oleum Grout Brush included, touching up tile grout has never been easier. Simply use directly onto grout without the need for a primer and complete your project in a day, as the Grout Paint is touch dry in 1 hour and hard dry in 4 hours
- Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Washable||Wipeable & scrubbable|
|Drying time||1 h|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|
|Paint type||Primer & paint|
|Recoat time||4 hours|