See more Spray Paint
Rust-Oleum Rose gold effect Multi-surface Spray paint, 400ml
Our stores do not stock this product
Ideal for multi surface, this Rose Gold metallic spray paint from Rust-Oleum has been specially designed to give a stunning finish to around your home. Simply apply and leave for 24 hours to dry - a great way to revamp your home. Covers 2m² per litre on average.
- Suitable for Brick, metal, plaster, plastic, stone & wood
- Shake can vigorously for 1 minute after mixing ball begins to rattle, continue to shake regularly during use. Hold can 30cm from surface & spray in a steady back & forth motion, slightly overlapping with each stroke. For best results whilst spraying keep the can the same distance from the surface & keep the can in motion. Apply several light coats a few minutes apart.
Features and benefits
- Allows you to create an attractive metal finish
- Add a shiny metallic look to picture frames, candle holders , hobby & craft items & more
- Corrosion resistant
- Excellent coverage, hiding & colour retention
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Drying time||24 h|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Recoat time||30 minutes|
|VOC level||Very high|
|Suitable use type||Furniture|
Sshaz - 2 years ago
I bought this product to spray some Christmas decorations, which was superb.. only thing was that it needs to be done in ventilated room.
Rose gold spray paint
Hannah 15 - 2 years ago
Love this spray and colour! Hardly need any even to cover large area. Really pleased with the outcome
Really good product
Hulya - 2 years ago
I liked it and how it went on only the spray head got a bit over loaded an I had to wash it , only thing is I found it cheaper lease where and £3 not just a few pennies is it
Not like it says on the tin
Ffiffi39 - 3 years ago
Online this looks like the perfect rose gold. When getting it it's actually a glittery pink. Not like the online picture at all.