See more Chalkboard Paint
Rust-Oleum Black Matt Chalkboard paint, 0.75L
Our stores do not stock this product
This Black matt chalkboard paint has been specially designed to give a durable and long-lasting finish on a range of surfaces. Simply apply with a brush and leave for 30-60 minutes to dry - a great way to give the surfaces additional protection. Covers 5m² per litre on average.
- Suitable for Ceramic, metal, paper, plastic & wood
- Suitable surface: Multi-surface
- Stir well before use. Use only when temperature is between 10-32°C & humidity is below 85% to ensure proper drying. Previously painted surfaces should be lightly abraded to provide a key. Bare metal & wood should be suitably primed prior to painting.
Features and benefits
- Writable-erasable finish
- Works with conventional chalks and liquid chalk markers
- Control air pollutants by choosing products with lower solvent levels.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Drying time||30-60 min|
BillieJayne - 2 months ago
Bought to freshen up our old, tired looking blackboard. Dries to a beautifully smooth finish.
Brbrown - 3 months ago
I bought this paint to paint a wooden door in chalkboard paint. Looks great after two coats, good coverage.
Stefkie - 5 months ago
Excellent paint, great coverage. Took two coats but looks great. Holding up great in our two year old bedroom.
Sue6969 - 2 years ago
I bought the paint to pint some glass doors to black out what is behind. Two coats and the finish was perfect.
Busymum26 - 2 years ago
Really thin, needed loads of coats and it’s not Matt.