See more Paint
Rust-Oleum Salted Caramel Matt Furniture Paint 750ml
Sold & shipped by Tor Coatings Limited
Upcycle your furniture, skirting boards and door frames with Rust-Oleum Matt Furniture Paint for a beautifully smooth matt finish.
- Suitable surface: Multi-surface
- Ensure surface is smooth, clean, dry and free from wax, polish, oil or any other surface contaminants liable to cause adhesion problems. Previously painted / varnished surfaces should be lightly abraded to provide a key. Bare metal should be suitably primed prior to painting. Prime any surfaces where stain blocking will be an issue such as knots or tannin bleed from timber with an appropriate stain blocking primer. Application: Stir thoroughly before use. Use only when the temperature is between 10-32oC and humidity is below 85% to ensure proper drying. Apply by brush or short nap mohair roller. If applying by brush, apply evenly following the grain of the wood.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
With Rust-Oleum Matt Furniture Paint, there’s no need for a primer on most surfaces or topcoat, so you can upcycle chairs and update doors without upheaval.
- The highly pigmented, water-based formula is easy to apply by brush or roller to refresh your wardrobes, desk or chest of drawers effortlessly
- Hard-wearing and water resistant, Matt Furniture Paint provides exceptional coverage and durability with an easy clean, washable fininsh
- Suitable for use on brick, metal, plaster, plastic, stone & wood surfaces
- Certified Toy Safe to EN71-3: 2019+A1:2021
- Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Child safe||Child safe|
|Drying time||1 h|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|
|Paint type||Primer & paint|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Washable||Washable & wipeable|