See more Spray paint
Rust-Oleum Surface primer White Matt Multi-surface Primer Spray paint, 150ml
Ideal for multi surface, this White matt matt surface primer spray paint from the Surface primer range by Rust-Oleum has been specially designed to give a stunning finish to around your home. Simply apply and leave for 20 minutes to dry - a great way to revamp your home. Covers 0.75m² per litre on average.
- Suitable for Masonry, metal, plaster, unglazed ceramic & wood
- Shake can vigorously for 1 minute after mixing ball begins to rattle, continue to shake regularly during use. Hold can 30cm from surface & spray in a steady back & forth motion, slightly overlapping with each stroke. For best results whilst spraying keep the can the same distance from the surface & keep the can in motion. Apply several light coats a few minutes apart.
Features and benefits
- Our Surface Primer provides superior adhesion for the application of spray paint
- Rust-Oleum Surface Primer is “Toy Safe”, subject to Toy Standard Testing: BS EN 71-3: 2013 + A1:2014, Migration of Certain Elements
- Promotes better adhesion of the top coat
- Certified toy safe
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Drying time||20 min|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Recoat time||20 minutes|
|VOC level||Very high|
Creates a fine mist that goes everywhere
Anonymous - 3 years ago
I bought this for my kitchen cupboards that needed a new lease on life. I masked everything off and covered worksurfaces and floor with dust sheets on the side of the kitchen I needed to use the primer. I should've dust sheeted the entire kitchen. The spray goes on fine and I managed to get 2 coats on the 5 doors. What I didn't realise was that I was also spraying everything to the sides and behind me because of the mist of paint coming from the can. I probably could've gotten another coat out of it. Really does make a mess.
Did the job!
Chris803 - 3 years ago
Easy to use. Needs two coats but dries quickly. As I am spray painting a number of different metal products, that are all different colours, it was important to give them all the same base colour before the main colour spray paint was applied. Did a great job.
Not very good
Papoose - 8 years ago
Good coverage but leaked like mad from underneath the nozzle so will now have to do more wet & drying