See more Paint
Rust-Oleum Tanglewood Matt Kitchen Wall Paint 2.5l
Sold & shipped by Tor Coatings Limited
Add a fresh splash of colour to your interior walls and ceilings, highly concentrated for an exceptional depth of colour. The specialist, washable paint is durable and stain-resistant, meaning it’s tough against everyday drips and spills, with a top Scrub Rating to make cleaning less of a chore.
- Instructions for Use - Stir thoroughly prior to use. The product may be applied by brush or medium pile roller.
- Suitable for use on Wall & ceiling
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Surface Preparation - For best results, ensure surfaces are clean and free from dirt. Remove any loose, flaking material, degrease with a suitable detergent where necessary. Rinse well to remove any detergent residues and allow the surface to dry thoroughly before applying the paint. Previously painted and light porous substrates can be coated directly with Rust-Oleum Washable Matt Kitchen Wall Paint. Very porous surfaces should be appropriately sealed prior to application of Rust-Oleum Washable Matt Kitchen Wall Paint. Bare metals should be appropriately primed. Rust-Oleum Washable Matt Kitchen Wall Paint is not a stain blocking product. If necessary, prime with a suitable stain blocker or knotting sealer as appropriate.
Features and benefits
This long-lasting, stain-resistant kitchen paint is perfect for transforming your walls and ceilings with an incredible depth of colour in a contemporary, smooth matt finish.
- Scuff and scrub resistant for easy cleaning
- Easy to apply by brush or roller
- No need to worry about splashes and spills, as this washable paint has increased durability against everyday stains
- Water-based with virtually no odour
- Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|
|Washable||Scrubbable & washable|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Number of coats||2|