See more Wood furniture paint & treatments
Rust-Oleum Teal Satin Furniture paint, 750ml
Rust-Oleum satin finish furniture paint adds a timeless mid-sheen lustre to any piece of furniture. The superior silk touch satin finish comes in an elegant palette of soothing shades and has been carefully curated to enhance contemporary interiors. It is 'Toy Safe' to toy standard testing: BS EN 71-3: 2013 + A1:2014. Migration of Certain Elements
- Suitable for Furniture
- Does not require any priming or sanding on most surfaces, simply ensure the surfaces are smooth, dry and free from contaminants. For best results, remove any wax or oil from the surface, if wax is used then clean the surface thoroughly with white spirit. It is recommended that bare wood should be sanded before painting.
- Stir the product thoroughly prior to use. It may be applied with a brush or roller, if applying with a brush apply evenly following the grain of the wood. If rolling then use a short nap mohair roller. 2 coats are recommended for best results.
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Virtually odourless
- It is highly concentrated and offers exceptional coverage in one coat
- Works great over old paint and varnish
- Certified Toy Safe (BS EN 71-3: 2013 + A1: 2014, Migration of Certain Elements)
- Highly concentrated - a little goes a long way
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||4-6 h|
|Recoat time||4-6 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|
SageWinter - 6 months ago
I bought this for an upcycling project I had.
I love vibrant colours and this teal did not disappoint at all.
I used a foam roller to apply the paint and it went on like a dream, it dries quick and has a lovely subtle satin sheen. In total I did about 3 coats. A little of this paint really does go a long way!
I will definitely consider rustoleum for any future projects.
Abi114 - 1 year ago
Amazing product, goes on really smoothly, very quick drying, no smell. Revamped my daughter’s desk in just over an hour. Will definitely use again.
Nice paint, shame about the colour
SooF - 1 year ago
Paint goes on smoothly and very easy to apply, but the colour isn't what it looks like on the tin! I bought the teal and it's a lighter turquoise
Great paint to work with
Jazzybee17 - 5 years ago
I have done lots of upcycling on old furniture in the past few years but don't like chalk paints. Find them hard to use, finish patchy and scratches easy.
This is the best I have found for furniture!!
It glides on, dries very quickly and was finished in 2 coats. No undercoat or top needed.
Lovely smooth finish.