See more Paint
Rustins All Surface All Purpose Paint - Satin Grey 1ltr
Sold & shipped by Rustins Limited
Rustins All Surface All Purpose Paint is a water-based paint that dries to a satin finish. It resists flaking or peeling because of its flexible capabilities. Water based and quick drying, Low odour, Flexible satin finish, Resists flaking and peeling No primer needed for: Wood, Metal, Plastic, Galvanised Steel, UPVC, Lead ,Plaster , Tiles , Glass, MDF, Melamine , Masonry. Available in sizes: 250ml, 500ml and 1L. Available in colours Black, Blue, Cream, Green, Red & White. Also available in 50ml in Satin White, Black and Grey.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Instructions for Use - STIR WELL BEFORE USE. Do not thin the product. Apply evenly by brush. One or two coats should be applied allowing 3-4 hours between coats in warm dry conditions. Cold damp conditions will significantly extend the drying times. Do not apply outdoors when foggy or likely to rain before the paint has dried.
- Surface Preparation - The surface must be clean and free from dust and any loose paint, wax, grease, dirt, fungal growth or solid matter likely to interfere with the adhesion of the paint. Do not apply to damp areas. Sources of damp should be eliminated before applying the paint. The product can be applied to surfaces without the need of a primer. However on metal improved protection will be achieved if an anti-corrosive metal primer such as Rustins Quick Dry Red Oxide Primer or Rustins Galvanised Primer is first applied. The product can also be applied directly to timber but a suitable primer such as Rustins Quick Dry Primer and Undercoat will help to reduce the appearance of the grain of the timber if this is important.
- Suitable for use on Multi-material surfaces
Features and benefits
Quick drying and easy to apply to on an extensive range of surfaces both indoors and outdoors. Wood, metal, plastic & galvanised steel Tiles, glass, MDF & UPVC Plaster & Lead Melamine & Masonry Doors & window frames Wardrobes, dressers & side tables Tables & Chairs
- Resists flaking and peeling
- Water based & quick drying in approximately 30 minutes
- Low odour
- No primer needed
- Flexible satin finish
- Keep out of reach of children. Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of soap and water or a proprietary skin cleanser.
|Recoat time||3-4 hours|
|Drying time||30 min|
|Location||Interior & exterior|