Join B&Q Club today for 10% off thousands of products! Already a member? Don't forget to enter your Club card number at checkout. Hurry, ends Monday!
See more Paint
Rustins Masonry Paint - Black 500ml
Sold & shipped by Rustins Limited
Rustins Quick Dry Masonry Paint is a quick drying high performance paint that dries to a smooth matt finish. For interior and exterior use on masonry applications such as walls, cement, stone, tiles and bricks. Available in 4 colours - black, white, red & cream. Sizes: 250ml, 500ml.
- For use on Brick, concrete & stone
- Surface Preparation - Surfaces must be sound, clean, dry and free from dust, dirt and contaminants likely to affect adhesion. Remove any existing finish, which may be flaking and remove any loose particles and mortar. Fill cracks and repair damaged pointing. Surfaces showing signs of efflorescence (white crystals on the surface) should be brushed down and a coat of Alkali?resisting Primer must then be applied and allowed to dry before applying Rustins Masonry Paint. No Primer is required if fresh mortar has been applied to the pointing and if painting new brick work. If applying to existing painted surfaces test for compatibility as if not compatible it may flake off. Do not apply to areas where there is persistent damp.
- Instructions for Use - Use a large brush and apply evenly. Apply paint liberally, making sure the surface is covered completely. Do not apply when temperatures are below 10 C, in conditions of high humidity or when there is a risk of rain.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Quick Drying, high performance paint. Available in four colours - Black, Cream, Red & White. Available in two sizes 250ml & 500ml. Smooth Matt Finish. For Interior and Exterior Use.
- Quick drying
- For interior and exterior use on masonry applications
- Available in 4 colours
- Smooth Matt Finish
- For Walls, Cement, stone tiles and brick
|Drying time||30 min|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Legal information||Keep out of reach of children. May produce an allergic reaction. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of soap and water or a proprietary skin cleanser.|