See more Wood varnish
Rustins Polyurethane Varnish Matt - Clear 1ltr
Sold & shipped by Rustins Limited
Rustins Polyurethane Clear Varnish. Clear varnish in gloss, satin and matt finishes. A tough and durable finish for all woodwork and cork. Apply 2-3 coats for the perfect finish. Re-coating time 2-8 hours. Can also be applied over Rustins Wood Dyes. Available in sizes : 250ml, 500ml, 1ltr and 2.5ltr
- Surface Preparation - The surface must be clean, smooth, sound, dry and free from wax, dust and contaminants. Remove wax by rubbing with White Spirit and a plastic souring pad and wipe away whilst still wet. Cracks may be filled with Rustins Wood filler.
- Instructions for Use - Apply evenly, finishing in the direction of the grain using a good quality brush. The first coat may be thinned with White Spirit (1 part to 8 parts varnish), to act as a sealer when applying to absorbent surfaces. 2 coats are usually sufficient on wood. Cork and more absorbent surfaces will require extra coats.
- Wood Varnish
- Suitable for All types of wood
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Rustins Polyurethane Varnish. A high build, air-drying polyurethane. The finish produced is tough, durable and resistant to oil, water and many chemicals. Enhances the beauty of wood. Resists boiling water. For use on: Window Ledges, Tables & Chairs, Doors, Shelving, Cupboards, Bannisters.
- For all wood & cork
- For Interior Use
- High abrasion and mechanical impact resistance.
- Available in Gloss, Satin or Matt
- Tough & Durable
- Flammable. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from sources of ignition-no smoking. Avoid contact with eyes and skin, use only in well ventilated areas.
|Recoat time||4-8 hours|
|Drying time||2-4 h|