See more Wood varnish
Rustins Quick Dry Outdoor Varnish Gloss - Clear 250ml
Sold & shipped by Rustins Limited
A quick-drying, durable, clear coating which gives a long lasting protection to all external wood and is touch dry in 30 minutes, re-coatable in 4 hours. Clean brushes in water. Available in Gloss and Satin in 250ml, 500ml, 1 litre and 2.5 litres. Also available in Matt finish 250ml, 500ml and 1 litre. Coverage: approximately 12-15 square meters per litre (for 1 coat).
- Wood Varnish
- Suitable for All types of wood
- Surface Preparation - Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of wax, grease and contaminants, smooth and sound. Fill large cracks, open joints and damaged areas with a high quality flexible filler. Wash oily woods, knots or resinous areas with white spirit. Remove mould, lichens, algae & moss with brush, scraper & domestic bleach, then rinse thoroughly and allow to dry. Rustins Wood Dye may be applied to bare wood prior to varnishing.
- Instructions for Use - Using a synthetic brush, apply liberally with a full brush finishing with the grain. The first coat may be diluted with water on hot days (up to 15%). Do not apply to hot surfaces or in strong sunlight if possible or if rain is likely
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Rustins Quick Dry Outdoor Clear Varnish. Longer lasting wood protection. Repels water and provides all year round outdoor wood protection. Ideal for Outdoors. Doors/Frames, Window Frames, Cladding, Garden Furniture, Timber Conservatories, Summer Houses. Re-coatable in 4 hours. Resists blistering, cracking and peeling. Ultraviolet & fungicidal protection to protect the film. Non-yellowing. The varnish has very little effect on the colour of the timber that it is applied to.
- Water Based & quick drying
- Enhances the beauty of wood
- Longer Lasting wood protection
- Gives UV Protection
- Gloss, satin or matt finish
- Non-flammable. avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothes.
|Drying time||30 min|
|Recoat time||4 hours|