See more Wood varnish
Rustins Quick Dry Outdoor Varnish Satin - Clear 250ml
Sold & shipped by Rustins Limited
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
A quick-drying, durable, clear coating which gives a long lasting protection to all external wood and is touch dry in 30 minutes, re-coatable in 4 hours.
Clean brushes in water.
Available in Gloss and Satin in 250ml, 500ml, 1 litre and 2.5 litres.
Also available in Matt finish 250ml, 500ml and 1 litre.
Coverage: approximately 12-15 square meters per litre (for 1 coat).
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Instructions for Use - Using a synthetic brush, apply liberally with a full brush finishing with the grain. The first coat may be diluted with water on hot days (up to 15%). Do not apply to hot surfaces or in strong sunlight if possible or if rain is likely
- Suitable for All types of wood
- Wood Varnish
- Surface Preparation - Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of wax, grease and contaminants, smooth and sound. Fill large cracks, open joints and damaged areas with a high quality flexible filler. Wash oily woods, knots or resinous areas with white spirit. Remove mould, lichens, algae & moss with brush, scraper & domestic bleach, then rinse thoroughly and allow to dry. Rustins Wood Dye may be applied to bare wood prior to varnishing.
Features and benefits
Rustins Quick Dry Outdoor Clear Varnish.
Longer lasting wood protection.
Repels water and provides all year round outdoor wood protection.
Ideal for Outdoors.
Doors/Frames, Window Frames, Cladding, Garden Furniture, Timber Conservatories, Summer Houses.
Re-coatable in 4 hours.
Resists blistering, cracking and peeling.
Ultraviolet & fungicidal protection to protect the film.
The varnish has very little effect on the colour of the timber that it is applied to.
- Longer Lasting wood protection
- Gloss, satin or matt finish
- Enhances the beauty of wood
- Water Based & quick drying
- Gives UV Protection
- Non-flammable. avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothes.
|Drying time||30 min|
|Recoat time||4 hours|