See more Paint
Rustins Small Job Paint Satin - Buckingham Green 250ml
Sold & shipped by Rustins Limited
Quick Dry Small Job is designed specifically for small painting projects. A water based hardwearing paint for interior & exterior use that is touch dry in approximately 30 minutes. A 250ml will cover approximately 3.25 sq.m. Suitable for use on wood and metal. Conforms to the Toys (Safety) Regulations 1995, BS:EN71 Part 3 which makes the paint ideal to use on children's toys and furniture. Available in Gloss 250ml Buckingham Green, Black, Buttercup, Chocolate, Delphinium, Magnolia, Oxford Blue, Candy Pink, Poppy, White & Pearl Grey. For Satin 250ml; available in Buckingham Green, Black, Buttercup, Chocolate, Oxford Blue, Poppy and White. Small Job Primer & Undercoat available in Grey & White 250ml.
- A decorative coating for application over Rustins Quick Drying Primer Undercoat or over existing paints and varnishes on wood and metal. For interior and exterior use.
- Suitable for Metal & wood
- Water resistant
- Surface Preparation - The surface must be clean, smooth, sound, dry and free from wax, dust and contaminants. If the wood or metal surface is bare, apply the appropriate primer and undercoat before painting. On metal use Rustin’s Red Oxide Metal Primer. On wood use Rustin’s Quick Drying Primer & Undercoat. Prior to painting, existing coated surfaces should be cleaned with Rustin’s Surface Cleaner, or Rustins Sugar Soap and sanded lightly to provide a key, prior to painting. Cracks may be filled with Rustin’s Wood filler. Undercoat may be applied if required. Apply light, even coats using a good quality brush for water-based coatings.
- Instructions for Use - Apply light, even coats using a good quality brush for water-based coatings.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
An acrylic emulsion based paint. The finish produced is tough, durable and resistant to oil and water
- Specifically produced for small painting projects
- Covers approximately 3.25 Sq. metres
- For interior & exterior use
- Water based, quick drying, Gloss and Satin finish
- Ideal to use on children's toys. Conforms to the Toy Safety Regulations BS EN 71 Part 3 1995.
|Drying time||30 min|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Recoat time||3-4 hours|
|Legal information||Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of soap and water or a proprietary skin cleanser|