See more Paint
Rustins White Satin Paint - 1ltr
Sold & shipped by Rustins Limited
Rustins White is a water based hardwearing satin finish white paint that can be used for interior & exterior. As this is a low VOC paint, it is touch dry in approximately 30 minutes and can be re-coated, if required, after 2 hours. It is also suitable for use on wood and metal.
- Instructions for Use - Stir well before use.Apply liberally and evenly with a synthetic fibre brush.A short haired varnish roller cab be used but it is best applied by brush. 3 coats are recommended and 2 coats on previously painted surfaces
- Surface Preparation - Surfaces to be coated must be clean, dry and free from wax, grease and contaminants. If already painted, remove flaking paint by scraping or with Rustin’s Strypit Paint and Varnish Stripper. If applying to metal, remove any rust with a scraper or with Rustin’s Rust Remover and apply one coat of Rustin’s Red Oxide Metal Primer. If applying tobare wood apply, a coat of Rustin’s Quick Dry Primer and Undercoat.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
ideal for use on Doors & window frames, Wardrobes, dressers, side boards,Tables & chairs
- For interior and exterior use
- Water based & quick drying
- Does not yellow
- Heat resistant
- Low odour
- Non-flammable. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Eyes should be rinsed immediately contact occurs with plenty of water. Seek medical attention. Skin should be washed immediately after contact with plenty of soap and water or a proprietary skin cleanser. Use only in well ventilated areas.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Recoat time||2 hours|
|Drying time||30 min|