See more Circular Saws
Ryobi 1150W 230V 170mm Circular saw EWS1150RS
This corded circular saw is ideal cutting laminate worktops, boards and sheet materials.
- 5600 rpm no load speed
- 55mm maximum cutting depth at 90° and maximum cut at 45° mitre
- 170mm diameter blade
- Depth adjustment facility
- Features: Trigger switch, GripZone overmould and 2.5 m cable
Features and Benefits
- Compact, lightweight & ergonomic design for comfortable, repetitive cutting
- Adjustable base for 0° to 45° bevel settings with spindle lock for easy blade change.
- Adjustable depth setting for efficient cutting
- Livetool Indicator™ glows blue when plugged into power supply
- Onboard wrench storage for easy access
|No load speed||5600 rpm|
|Blade type||TCT blade|
|Bevel cutting angle||0-45 °|
|Depth adjustment||Depth adjustment facility|
|Disc bore||20 mm|
|Blade brake||Electric brake|
|Handle type||GripZone overmould|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Cooling type||Fan cooled motor|
|Dust extraction||Onboard dust port|
|Cable length (mm)||2500mm|
OK, but with a caveat !
Hacked Off Geoff - 1 year ago
Have searched for a replacement blade ideally with tungsten carbide teeth - to no avail. The only 170mm blade found is from Ryobi (the same as supplied with the saw) which is carbon steel. The only alternative is to use smaller 165mm blades. Will be wary of purchasing further Ryobi tools.
Replacement blades hard to find
MattRH - 1 year ago
I have one, it works well, but good luck finding a replacement blade that size
Ryobi circular saw
Suzie bee - 1 year ago
I bought this resently and have been having fun with it ,Its a vey useful tool , And very easy to use.
Value for money
Mudflap - 2 years ago
I needed a saw rather quickly the first one I saw was the Ryobi what a great saw light very well made, it does every thing I want a saw to do ,and not to heavy and best of all value for money.