Ryobi 240V Corded 200W 1/3 Sheet sander ESS200RS
[This is a block of tabs..]
This corded 1/3 sheet sander is ideal for light to medium weight applications such as fine finishing and paint removal.
- Orbit diameter 1.5mm/Orbit speed (no load) - 14000-24000 rpm
- 93mm wide x 185mm long sanding plate
- Supplied with a 2.5 m cable, Dust extraction facility to help keep workspaces clean and 2 x 60, 1 x 100 & 1 x 150 grit sanding sheets
Features and Benefits
- Powerful 200W motor for maximum performance
- 1/3 sheet rectangular base for sanding closer to edges & over large surfaces
- Sand paper attaches through either quick fit hook & loop or manual clamps.
- Cyclonic action dust box for efficient dust collection
- Live tool indicator glows blue when plugged into the power supply.
|Compatibility||Compatible with all 1/3 sanding sheets|
|Orbit speed (no load)||14000-24000 rpm|
|Sanding plate length||185mm|
|Sanding plate width||93mm|
|Handle type||Compact palm grip handle for added comfort|
|Switch type||Push on/off switch|
|Sanding sheet attachment||Hook and loop|
|Dust extraction||Dust extraction facility|
|Cable length (mm)||2500mm|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
Help & Advice
For levelling wooden surfaces, nothing beats a planer, and today's powered options help make the job quicker and easier. Equally, when you need to remove layers of varnish, stains, paint or rust (or you just want a fine finish over a large area), a sander is invaluable. Say goodbye to hard work and hello to getting the job finished in less than half the time.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery