See more Leaf Blowers & Garden Vacs
Ryobi Corded Garden blow vac
This Ryobi Electric Garden blow vac is suitable for tidying medium to larger gardens through blowing, vacuuming and mulching.
- Blow speed - 350km/h
- Collection capacity (L) - 45L
- Guarantee - 2 years
Features and Benefits
- Conversion style light-weight design
- Metal PowerMulching blades ensure high impact resistance and high mulching ratio
- Vertebrae shoulder strap for maximum comfort and weight efficiency
- 2-speed settings for different levels of use
- Wheel attachment for greater comfort during use.
|Cable length (m)||6m|
|Collection capacity (L)||45L|
|Material||Metal & plastic|
|Safety cut out||Safety cut out|
Not too bad a buy.
ITs So Simple - 1 month ago
Just bought this to deal with the tons of leaves I get. Having ready reviews on other products, I decided this seemed to be the better of the bunch.
As for good points:
- I think is the price (seeing as it is on sale right now).
- The quality isn't bad.
- it seems to be fairly robust so far.
- It seemed to work very well on the leaves I was picking up.
- Moving between blower and hoover is very easy (twist of a switch).
The bad points:
- Assembly was interesting as the instructions are not very good. Still, if you have a better IQ than the average chimp, you can work it out easily enough.
- Its quite heavy (especially when full of leaves).
- The wheels aren't much use depending on the surface you are going over. A paved driveway will be fine, but gravel/dirt are problematic.
- The bag is cumbersome to unload (I put the blower over the bin and emptied it straight out that way - until the bin was full and then it got interesting).
- Its a little easy to knock the power switch from low to high.
One thing to watch out for is that the small exhaust port to the bag can get blocked, and that stops the hoover from working. Its a bit of a pain to unblock but it only happened the one time (and I was picking up a LOT of leaves).
As Bart Simpson said: "This both sucks and blows!"
Tugger12345 - 1 month ago
Looked at quite a few of these in my local store and read the online reviews before selecting the Ryobi and I'm glad I did. Assembly took less than 5 minutes and then it was straight into the cleanup operation of all the leaves from under my large hedge. It's powerful and sucks up leaves quickly and yet doesn't suck up stones, which is great. The bag has a good capacity and empties easily. It feels like a solid bit of kit and looks like it will last well. The overall operation is simple, just a squeezy trigger to go/stop and a variable knob to adjust the power. Then one final switch to go between suck and blow modes. It has a nice little set of wheels on the end of the blow hose so that you don't have to support the entire weight of it the whole time, you can run it over the ground on using the wheels much like a domestic hoover.
Great bit of kit, would recommend.
Great Value & Great Results
AMAC1 - 1 month ago
Surprised by negative reviews. Assembly does take a little thought but easy for any very basic DIY skills & NO tools required! Performance very good blowing, sucking, mulching & bag easily emptied. Very responsive & well sited controls to switch functions. 2 Year warranty. Don't be put off by negative reviews, a friend bought the Bosch & the results were the same!
Great value too in autum sale.
Well done B & Q.
waste of money
KNA - 1 month ago
I bought this back in June, the first one didn't work and returned back to the store. The second one only worked on three seperate occasions and while using it it suddenly stopped working. Retuned back a few days ago and this time have bought the Bosch instead. Hopefully will work for much longer
Update on my previous review earlier today
corion - 3 months ago
Bought today and reviewed earlier: Changed my opinion: having found the vacuum works on full speed but not on low speed on my holly leaves I am much more satisfied with this product