See more Circular saws
Ryobi ONE+ 18V 150mm Cordless Circular saw R18CSP
An impressive cut capacity of 45mm at 90° makes our 18V Cordless Circular Saw ideal for cutting a straight line through various different materials. Packing plenty of power, the premium 150mm blade with 18 carbide tipped teeth provides superb performance and cut quality. Its rotatable dust port helps keep the cut line clear and allows you to work in a dust free environment by connecting to a vacuum.
- Guarantee - 3 years
- Comes with 1x 18 TCT blade, 1x hex key & 1x side fence
Features and benefits
- The Ryobi R18CSP-0 cordless Circular Saw is ideal for making long straight cuts in timber and plastic. It's great for trimming timber sheets, kitchen worktops, doors and windowsills
- Its impressive cut capacities of 45 mm at 90 degrees and 32 mm at 45 degrees allow you to easily complete applications usually reserved for corded tools
- Packing plenty of power, the premium 150 mm blade with 18 carbide-tipped teeth provides superb performance and cut quality. Tool-less depth and bevel adjustments make it quick and easy to prep the saw for your required task
- The rotatable dust port helps to keep your cut line clear, providing a better finish first time. By connecting a compatible vacuum, you can also reduce the dust and debris in your work environment
- This item is a 'bare' tool (without battery or charger) which is a great value way to expand your ONE+ collection
|Batteries included||Battery not included|
|Blade change method||With tool|
|Carrying facility||No carry case|
|Compatible battery technology||One+|
|Compatible blade diameter||150mm|
|Dust extraction type||Dust ejection facility|
|Grip type||Over moulded|
|Maximum bevel left||45°|
|Maximum cutting capacity (45° bevel)||32mm|
|Maximum cutting capacity (90° bevel)||45mm|
|Motor type||Non-replaceable carbon brushed|
|No load speed||4700 rpm|
|Spindle lock||Without spindle lock|
|Switch type||Safety trigger switch|
|Tool weight (without battery)||2.7kg|
great reliable saw with smart features
A boat called Wanda - 1 month ago
I bought this over 5 years ago and its still going strong. It's lightweight, easy to handle, the laser gives you real cutting accuracy, and you can accurately set depth and camber angle. As a light/medium powered battery operated tool I couldn't fault it. When I recently needed to saw through 100 mm softwood sleepers of course my Ryobi was not the right tool - so I bought a 1400 watt DeWalt saw for the job. So disappointed with it as I expected it to be as easy to use as my Ryobi in terms of easily setting depth and seeing the cut. Made me appreciate how well designed this Ryobi saw is. Can not fault it.
Not very powerful
Lomofore - 1 month ago
This saw came with a kit drill and impact driver
The saw struggled to cut 18 mm ply and the battery needed charging after a 2 meter cut .
Ratt6166 - 3 months ago
2nd Ryobi cordless tool that I have used. Out of the box, runs for 5 minutes then the motor literally pours out black smoke. Also bought the bigger battery to run them. Now I am stuck with a £75 paperweight.
4 years of use so far
Turbotell - 4 months ago
I've been using my Ryobi saw and drills a lot more in the last 12 months while building a lwb camper van. All the tools have worked brilliantly.