See more Circular Saws
Ryobi ONE+ 18V 2Ah Li-ion 150mm Cordless Circular saw 1 battery R18CSP-120S
- Guarantee - 3 years
- Comes with 1x 2.0 Ah Li-ion battery, 1x battery charger, 1x 18 TCT blade, 1x hex key, 1x guide fence & 1x soft bag
Features and benefits
- The Ryobi R18CSP-0 cordless Circular Saw is ideal for making long straight cuts in timber and plastic. It's great for trimming timber sheets, kitchen worktops, doors and window sills. It can facilitate impressive cut capacities of 45 mm at 90 degrees and 32 mm at 45 degree
- Packing plenty of power, the premium 150mm blade with 18 carbide-tipped teeth provides superb performance and cut quality. Tool-less depth and bevel adjustments make it quick and easy to prep the saw for your required task
- The rotatable dust port helps to keep your cut line clear, providing a better finish first time. By connecting a compatible vacuum, you can also reduce the dust and debris in your work environment
- This starter kit includes a 2.0 Ah ONE+ battery and a charger.
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
|Carrying facility||Soft bag|
|Compatible blade diameter||150mm|
|Dust extraction type||Dust extraction facility|
|Grip type||Soft grip|
|Maximum cutting capacity (45° bevel)||32mm|
|Maximum cutting capacity (90° bevel)||45mm|
|No load speed||4700rpm|
|Number of batteries included||1|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
Excellent portable saw
Anonymous - Yesterday
Bought this saw a couple of days ago as an addition to my Ryobi range, and have put it to work cutting thin sheet MDF and floorboards. It's cut clean straight lines with ease and the new charger is a bit of an upgrade, so a bonus. Very happy indeed.
tismetoo - 1 month ago
If reading this review, please note that I am very much a beginner.
I have tried four samples of the R18CSP circular saw (so full marks to Customer Services, who tried to help), all with the same problem.
The blade is offset , ie not parallel to, the sides of the baseplate. This cannot be adjusted.
The baseplate is 260mm long. The deviation of the line of the blade is 2mm from parallel over the length of the baseplate.
Ryobi have inspected two of the saws, and say both were “found to be within their parameters".
I have not been able to make satisfactory cuts with the saw (note my opening comment).
I would not recommend this saw, and, particularly if you are a beginner, advise inspection to check the alignment, or seek advice from an expert, before purchase.
I sent this review to Ryobi 10 days ago for their comments, and have had no reply.
I have several other Ryobi tools, and have had no problems with the batteries.
Waste of time
GarethWT - 2 months ago
Bought this saw for round the house work.. Nothing strenuous... Will only complete 4-5 cuts before the battery dies....
Jemma21 - 4 months ago
Speedy delivery, driver was polite. Husband was delighted to open it up and saw it included an extra charger
Don't waste your money
Garybh85 - 5 months ago
Bought this today 23/05/2020 at 10am, got it home, charged until the indicator on the battery said fully charged and used it around 2pm to cut some 3x1.. i made roughly 15 cuts before it died on me and would not work, plugged the battery back in to the charger which says fully charged! Will be taking back to store for a full refund.