See more Circular saws
Ryobi ONE+ 18V 2Ah Li-ion 150mm Cordless Circular saw R18CSP-120S
- Guarantee - 3 years
- Comes with 1x 2.0 Ah Li-ion battery, 1x battery charger, 1x 18 TCT blade, 1x hex key, 1x guide fence & 1x soft bag
Features and benefits
- The Ryobi R18CSP-0 cordless Circular Saw is ideal for making long straight cuts in timber and plastic. It's great for trimming timber sheets, kitchen worktops, doors and window sills. It can facilitate impressive cut capacities of 45 mm at 90 degrees and 32 mm at 45 degree
- Packing plenty of power, the premium 150mm blade with 18 carbide-tipped teeth provides superb performance and cut quality. Tool-less depth and bevel adjustments make it quick and easy to prep the saw for your required task
- The rotatable dust port helps to keep your cut line clear, providing a better finish first time. By connecting a compatible vacuum, you can also reduce the dust and debris in your work environment
- This starter kit includes a 2.0 Ah ONE+ battery and a charger
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
|Carrying facility||Soft bag|
|Compatible blade diameter||150mm|
|Dust extraction type||Dust extraction facility|
|Grip type||Soft grip|
|Maximum cutting capacity (45° bevel)||32mm|
|Maximum cutting capacity (90° bevel)||45mm|
|No load speed||4700rpm|
|Number of batteries included||1|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
Pexx - 6 months ago
Bought saw about 1 month ago and put it through its paces so far its working great absolutely love it.
Just 1 recommendation buy a bigger battery i got the 5ah as the 2ah doesn't last that long if doing digger jobs.
Markey D - 10 months ago
I had a mains ryobi circular saw and it was heavy....the flex kept getting caught up so you had to stop and ended up with blade marks in the work....this means you can do a pass without stopping and it cuts 99.9% square....the blade provided is a RIP blade I found a fine cut one dead easily at B+Q
For rip-cutting only
Phrustrated - 11 months ago
Don’t buy this saw if you want clean cross-cuts. It comes with an 18-tooth blade that make very splinter-edged cross-cuts, particularly bad on plywood, which is one of the major uses for a hand-held saw. Finding a replacement, thin-kerf, higher tooth-count blade that matches all the criteria, including the all-important speed rating, is impossible.
Excellent portable saw
Anonymous - 11 months ago
Bought this saw a couple of days ago as an addition to my Ryobi range, and have put it to work cutting thin sheet MDF and floorboards. It's cut clean straight lines with ease and the new charger is a bit of an upgrade, so a bonus. Very happy indeed.
tismetoo - 1 year ago
If reading this review, please note that I am very much a beginner.
I have tried four samples of the R18CSP circular saw (so full marks to Customer Services, who tried to help), all with the same problem.
The blade is offset , ie not parallel to, the sides of the baseplate. This cannot be adjusted.
The baseplate is 260mm long. The deviation of the line of the blade is 2mm from parallel over the length of the baseplate.
Ryobi have inspected two of the saws, and say both were “found to be within their parameters".
I have not been able to make satisfactory cuts with the saw (note my opening comment).
I would not recommend this saw, and, particularly if you are a beginner, advise inspection to check the alignment, or seek advice from an expert, before purchase.
I sent this review to Ryobi 10 days ago for their comments, and have had no reply.
I have several other Ryobi tools, and have had no problems with the batteries.