See more Impact drivers & wrenches
Ryobi ONE+ 18V 2Ah Li-ion Brushed Cordless Impact wrench 1 battery R18IW3-120S
- Guarantee - 3 years
- Comes with 1x 2.0 Ah battery, 1x charger, 1x ¼" hex adapter & 1x soft bag
Features and benefits
- The Ryobi R18IW3-0 is a cordless high-power impact wrench perfect for high-torque applications such as loosening and fastening wheel nuts from cars, vans, motorbikes, caravans and trailers.
- The 3-speed settings and variable speed trigger provides you with added control. The compact cordless design allows it to be used in any work environment. The Tri-Beam LED lights illuminate the work area, so you can work on your vehicle at any time
- Featuring an impact rate of up to 3200 rpm and a keyless 1/2" square drive with locking pin for easy socket fitment. With the right socket, this tool can also be used in fencing, decking and roof construction. Includes a ¼" hex adaptor to add compatibility
- This starter kit also includes a 2.0 Ah ONE+ battery and a charger.
|Cooling method||Fan cooled|
|Number of batteries included||1|
|Rotation direction||Forward & reverse|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Work light||LED work light|
Battery would not charge on the day I bought it
Ross M - 2 months ago
Bought it after seeing a guy on YouTube talk really highly about it for semi-pro work. Started to use on on some outdoor fencing and just proved ineffective (I though battery maybe too low). Went to charge and the battery would not charge (I think it has some kind of chip in it so that only Ryobi battery's can be used with the driver). It must be a known issue as in the manual it says if the battery won't charge to return it for a replacement. POOR. AVOID this product.
I never new how good it was.
Kennyboy13 - 6 months ago
I purchased one of these wrenches last week to fix my car , and my was I stunned at how well it performed. I wish that I had bought one years ago as it makes light work of the tightest nut (crank shaft pulley). Delighted with it.
Trust me buy one!
Bazz snr - 6 months ago
I read a review that said buy one you won’t be disappointed, how true it was!! I’ve tried a few impact wrenches, all the BIG names and this Ryobi one is up there with them IF not BETTER, and it’s great value for your money. The 3 torque settings are great, the 3rd setting you need to be careful what your tightening it’s that powerful. I’m going to echo the review I read and say buy this Ryobi one, you definitely won’t be disappointed.
NickyW - 1 year ago
Absolute beast for the price
Undo wheel nuts without a struggle
Build quality is excellent
Ryobi are great tools
400nm max torque on setting 3, 180nm on setting 1
Pick one up.... you won't regret it.