See more Impact Drivers & Wrenches
Ryobi ONE+ 18V 2Ah Li-ion Brushed Cordless Impact wrench 1 battery R18IW3-120S
Redeem a free bare tool from Ryobi when you buy selected Ryobi power tools at B&Q. Search 'Ryobi free tool' on diy.com for details. Offer ends 31 December 2020.
- Guarantee - 3 years
- Comes with 1x 2.0 Ah battery, 1x charger, 1x ¼" hex adapter & 1x soft bag
Features and benefits
- The Ryobi R18IW3-0 is a cordless high-power impact wrench perfect for high-torque applications such as loosening and fastening wheel nuts from cars, vans, motorbikes, caravans and trailers.
- The 3-speed settings and variable speed trigger provides you with added control. The compact cordless design allows it to be used in any work environment. The Tri-Beam LED lights illuminate the work area, so you can work on your vehicle at any time
- Featuring an impact rate of up to 3200 rpm and a keyless 1/2" square drive with locking pin for easy socket fitment. With the right socket, this tool can also be used in fencing, decking and roof construction. Includes a ¼" hex adaptor to add compatibility
- This starter kit also includes a 2.0 Ah ONE+ battery and a charger.
|Cooling method||Fan cooled|
|Number of batteries included||1|
|Rotation direction||Forward & reverse|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Work light||LED work light|
I never new how good it was.
Kennyboy13 - 3 months ago
I purchased one of these wrenches last week to fix my car , and my was I stunned at how well it performed. I wish that I had bought one years ago as it makes light work of the tightest nut (crank shaft pulley). Delighted with it.
Trust me buy one!
Bazz snr - 3 months ago
I read a review that said buy one you won’t be disappointed, how true it was!! I’ve tried a few impact wrenches, all the BIG names and this Ryobi one is up there with them IF not BETTER, and it’s great value for your money. The 3 torque settings are great, the 3rd setting you need to be careful what your tightening it’s that powerful. I’m going to echo the review I read and say buy this Ryobi one, you definitely won’t be disappointed.
NickyW - 11 months ago
Absolute beast for the price
Undo wheel nuts without a struggle
Build quality is excellent
Ryobi are great tools
400nm max torque on setting 3, 180nm on setting 1
Pick one up.... you won't regret it.