See more Jigsaws
Ryobi ONE+ 18V Cordless Jigsaw R18JS0 - Bare
Our stores do not stock this product
- 101mm in wood and 8mm in metal
- 0-45 ° bevel cutting angle
Features and benefits
- 25mm stroke length & up to 3,000 strokes per minute give excellent cutting performance
- One-handed speed control for easy speed adjustment to suit different applications
- 4 stage pendulum action for enhanced cutting performance
- Easy base adjustment to cut between 0° to 45° angles
- Tool-less blade clamp for quick & easy blade change
- Sharing one battery between several tools is more resource efficient
|Batteries included||Batteries sold separately|
|Blade change method||Without tool|
|Cutting action||Pendulum (4 stage)|
|Maximum cutting capacity (steel)||8mm|
|Maximum cutting capacity (wood)||101mm|
|Model name/number||R18JS0 - Bare|
|Work light||LED work light|
Does the job
Matty b - 3 years ago
Does what it needs to, needs the big battery though
A great little Jig Saw
ChippyIOW - 3 years ago
I bought this because I needed to cut some timber where power was not possible with the exception of using a generator. I found this very good and was cutting 30mm thick Cedar. There were other makes that I could have gone for but considering the price it was excellent value. The batteries I got were the 4.0Ah and they lasted reasonably well considering the thickness of the timber. All in all I would recommend this if you want a good reliable tool without spending a fortune on it.
Narey - 3 years ago
I bought this jigsaw as I have some other ryobi one+ which all use the same battery. This jigsaw went right through this kind wood without and issue.
Great to use
Michael1991 - 3 years ago
Bought this item to add to my ryobi one+ collection. Only used it once to lay laminated flooring under the stair cupboard, cut the wood perfect! Speed settings look like a great feature too.
Top notch jigsaw
Russellcan - 3 years ago
I bought this for cutting laminate. Works amazing with 1.3 amp battery completed whole job without charging didn't even have to use my 4 amp lol. Good control of blade speed lead to clean cuts. Definitely worth adding this to my ryobi one collection.