See more Jigsaws
Ryobi ONE+ 18V Cordless Jigsaw R18JS0 - Bare
- 101mm in wood and 8mm in metal
- 0-45 ° bevel cutting angle
Features and benefits
- 25mm stroke length & up to 3,000 strokes per minute give excellent cutting performance
- One-handed speed control for easy speed adjustment to suit different applications
- 4 stage pendulum action for enhanced cutting performance
- Easy base adjustment to cut between 0° to 45° angles
- Tool-less blade clamp for quick & easy blade change
- Sharing one battery between several tools is more resource efficient
|Batteries included||Batteries sold separately|
|Blade change method||Without tool|
|Cutting action||Pendulum (4 stage)|
|Maximum cutting capacity (steel)||8mm|
|Maximum cutting capacity (wood)||101mm|
|Model name/number||R18JS0 - Bare|
|Work light||LED work light|
Accuracy is a problem
Tonydxn - 1 month ago
I find it very difficult to do accurate cuts with this. The tool doesn't seem to keep the blade properly under control and it wanders about during cutting.
As others have said, it runs the battery down pretty fast - you will need a big battery for any serious work.
Does the job
Matty b - 3 years ago
Does what it needs to, needs the big battery though
A great little Jig Saw
ChippyIOW - 3 years ago
I bought this because I needed to cut some timber where power was not possible with the exception of using a generator. I found this very good and was cutting 30mm thick Cedar. There were other makes that I could have gone for but considering the price it was excellent value. The batteries I got were the 4.0Ah and they lasted reasonably well considering the thickness of the timber. All in all I would recommend this if you want a good reliable tool without spending a fortune on it.
Narey - 3 years ago
I bought this jigsaw as I have some other ryobi one+ which all use the same battery. This jigsaw went right through this kind wood without and issue.
Great to use
Michael1991 - 3 years ago
Bought this item to add to my ryobi one+ collection. Only used it once to lay laminated flooring under the stair cupboard, cut the wood perfect! Speed settings look like a great feature too.