See more Multi tools & hobby tools
Ryobi ONE+ 18V Cordless Multi tool RMT1801M - Bare
This cordless multi tool is ideal for cutting, plunge cuts, sawing, scraping and detail sanding.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with Batteries sold separately. Compatible with all Ryobi ONE+ batteries. Includes 1 x flush cutting blade, 1 x wood/metal blade, 1 x sanding pad, 6 x sanding sheets, hex key & a universal accessory adaptor
Features and benefits
Part of Ryobi's unique ONE+ system; where over 35 home and garden tools can all be powered using one battery and charger.
- A versatile multi purpose tool that cuts drywall, metal, wood, plastic, composite & many other materials. It also can sand the finest details
- Variable speed for ultimate control across a range of applications
- Quick change attachments for hassle free transition between sanding & cutting
- LED for illuminated work piece
- Universal accessory adaptor makes this product compatible with any brand of accessory
|Batteries included||Batteries sold separately|
|Model name/number||RMT1801M - Bare|
|Motor type||Replaceable carbon brushed|
|No load speed||0-20000rpm|
|Number of batteries included||0|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Work light||LED work light|
Steer clear - factory recall required!
vagabondrobb21 - 5 days ago
As per previous review, I bought the tool and it failed the next day, exchanged and then the replacement died the following day too. Shame as it is a [erfectly good tool when its working!
Waste of money
Bazza20 - 23 days ago
Bought on 23 aug 2021. Exchanged next day due to not working, 2nd one stopped working after one day, exchanged that now 3rd one done same stopped working after one day. Will be getting refund.
DO NOT BUY!
DickyB93 - 1 month ago
This is the second time I have bought this multi tool and it has broken both times. Very frustrating, especially that I have three ryobi batteries and my other tools work well. The light flickers and then it stops working intirely.
This really lets down Ryobi
Deabo - 2 months ago
Used for an hour on day of purchase and thought it was fantastic, as I use quite a few Ryobi tools and they’ve been faultless, this has stopped working for no reason half hour into t he second time using it, good job I seen the reviews before exchanging this one, got a credit note Instead and going to use that a against another make
Leelad - 2 months ago
Purchased 2 years ago, checked it worked ok at the time then stored it. First use recently to chase a plasterboard line and worked for 5 minutes then just stopped. Equivalent of brand new. Batteries fine in other bodies. Looking at reviews here I’m not alone. Going to buy a Bosch