Ryobi One+ 18V Cordless Multi Tool RMT1801M - BARE
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
Frequently Bought Together
|Bundle name||Primary product||Secondary product 1||Secondary product 2||Bundle total price||Add to basket|
|Product bundle 1|
[This is a block of tabs..]
This cordless multi tool is ideal for cutting, plunge cuts, sawing, scraping and detail sanding.
- No load speed: 0-20000 rpm
- Speed control - Variable speed control
- Quick blade change
- Batteries sold separately. Compatible with all Ryobi ONE+ batteries. Includes 1 x flush cutting blade, 1 x wood/metal blade, 1 x sanding pad, 6 x sanding sheets, hex key & a universal accessory adaptor
Features and Benefits
Part of Ryobi's unique ONE+ system; where over 35 home and garden tools can all be powered using one battery and charger.
- A versatile multi purpose tool that cuts drywall, metal, wood, plastic, composite & many other materials. It also sand the finest details.
- Variable speed for ultimate control across a range of applications.
- Quick change attachments for hassle free transition between sanding & cutting
- LED for illuminated work piece
- Universal accessory adaptor makes this product compatible with any brand of accessory
|Battery charger||Battery charger not included|
|No load speed||0-20000rpm|
|Speed control||Variable speed control|
|Blade change||Quick blade change|
|Handle type||GripZone™ handle|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
|Work light||LED work light|
|Cutting motion||Oscillating cutting action|
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This cordless 4-in-1 garden multi-tool is ideal for trimming hedges, bushes and shrubs. No load speed: 3000 rpm Standard blade change Accessories included: 1x harness, 1x step guard, auxiliary handle, 1x pole extension, 1x cutting guard, 1x cutting blade, 1x trimming guard, 1x trimmer head, 1x saw chain, 1x guide ...
Comes with - 1x DHP480 combi drill, 1x DTD129 impact driver, 1x DHS680 circular saw, Guide rule , 1x hex key, 1x DGA456 angle grinder, 1x side handle, 1x blade guard, 3x 18 V batteries, 1x DC18RC charger Compatibility - 18 V LXT batteries
This corded multi sander is ideal for light to medium weight applications such as fine finishing and paint removal. Orbit diameter 2mm/Orbit speed (no load) - 6000-12000rpm 176mm wide x 100mm long sanding plate Supplied with a 0.45 m cable, Dust collection unit to help keep workspaces clean and
No load speed: 15000-20000 opm Speed control - Variable Allen key provided Accessories included: 1x battery pack PBA 10.8 V / 2.0 Ah, 1x BIM segment saw blade wood and metal 85 mm ACZ 85 EB, 1x delta sanding plate 93 mm AVI 93 G, 1x delta sanding sheet set ...