See more Multi tools & hobby tools
Ryobi ONE+ 18V Cordless Multi tool RMT1801M - Bare
This cordless multi tool is ideal for cutting, plunge cuts, sawing, scraping and detail sanding.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with Batteries sold separately. Compatible with all Ryobi ONE+ batteries. Includes 1 x flush cutting blade, 1 x wood/metal blade, 1 x sanding pad, 6 x sanding sheets, hex key & a universal accessory adaptor
Features and benefits
Part of Ryobi's unique ONE+ system; where over 35 home and garden tools can all be powered using one battery and charger.
- A versatile multi purpose tool that cuts drywall, metal, wood, plastic, composite & many other materials. It also can sand the finest details.
- Variable speed for ultimate control across a range of applications.
- Quick change attachments for hassle free transition between sanding & cutting
- LED for illuminated work piece
- Universal accessory adaptor makes this product compatible with any brand of accessory
|Batteries included||Batteries sold separately|
|Model name/number||RMT1801M - Bare|
|Motor type||Replaceable carbon brushed|
|No load speed||0-20000rpm|
|Number of batteries included||0|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Work light||LED work light|
GrahamO1 - 7 days ago
At first I thought this was great but like other reviewers I discovered that the lifespan is poor. Packed in just after the warranty period. Such a shame because all the other tools I have in the range are great. Back to my corded Bosch tool!
Utter rubbish - on my 3rd one - do not buy this!!!
Anonymous - 31 days ago
So I am on my 3rd one the 1st one was reluctantly replaced by B and Q hedge end. The next one was replaced by Ryobi themself and now that has gone too. I am now contacting them again. Clearly there is a fault with these as mine like others has had really light use.
DO NOT BUY!!!
Colstan - 1 month ago
I purchased the more expensive model than this about 2 year ago. Lasted a year.
I gave this model a chance, which has now lasted less than a year.
Both models i was using the higher 4.0 & 5.0 battery.
I like ryobi in general but the multitool and the circular saws are both garbage.
Do not waste your money!!!
Kris2721 - 2 months ago
Have had 2 of these and both does with very minimum use... one after about 8 months and only used a handful of times. The other on the first use after bought less than a week ago.
Do not buy
Andy205 - 3 months ago
I have owned this for 1 year and used it twice to sand the edge of a piece of wood. Then today was the third time to sand some polyfila the size of a fifty pence piece. Then died in total I have used this for 30-45 minutes and spread over the 3 occasions very disappointed.