System upgrade: From 8pm Wed 2 to 8am Thurs 3 Dec. Some products won’t be available for home delivery at this time. Some orders placed during this time won’t specify a delivery date, we will contact you by phone to arrange a convenient delivery date.
See more Multi Tools & Hobby Tools
Ryobi ONE+ 18V Cordless Multi tool RMT1801M - Bare
This cordless multi tool is ideal for cutting, plunge cuts, sawing, scraping and detail sanding.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with Batteries sold separately. Compatible with all Ryobi ONE+ batteries. Includes 1 x flush cutting blade, 1 x wood/metal blade, 1 x sanding pad, 6 x sanding sheets, hex key & a universal accessory adaptor
Features and benefits
Part of Ryobi's unique ONE+ system; where over 35 home and garden tools can all be powered using one battery and charger.
- A versatile multi purpose tool that cuts drywall, metal, wood, plastic, composite & many other materials. It also can sand the finest details.
- Variable speed for ultimate control across a range of applications.
- Quick change attachments for hassle free transition between sanding & cutting
- LED for illuminated work piece
- Universal accessory adaptor makes this product compatible with any brand of accessory
|Batteries included||Batteries sold separately|
|Model name/number||RMT1801M - Bare|
|Motor type||Replaceable carbon brushed|
|No load speed||0-20000rpm|
|Number of batteries included||0|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Work light||LED work light|
Do not buy
Andy205 - 4 days ago
I have owned this for 1 year and used it twice to sand the edge of a piece of wood. Then today was the third time to sand some polyfila the size of a fifty pence piece. Then died in total I have used this for 30-45 minutes and spread over the 3 occasions very disappointed.
Died after 5 MINUTES!!
L Baron - 4 months ago
Used it for literally 5 minutes for very light work. Shocking
Lasted for 1hr then dead!
Mushymi5 - 10 months ago
I’m a ryobi fan and have many one+ tools, some of which are 12yrs old. Unfortunately this tool lasted about an hour, during which time it heated up 4 times and had to cool, before being used again. This was cutting 10mm chip board, so not really putting the tool to hard work. After the hour it refused to work at all and had died, poor product on this occasion.
Dreadful like other reviews died after 2 weeks!
GCwtd - 11 months ago
I have many Ryobi One+ devices as I have always found them reasonably priced, excellent to work with and moreover Reliable...until I bought this product. I read a few reviews stating that the product is unreliable and stops working after a few weeks. I didnt believe this so was gutted when after only 2 weeks the device has died. Returning for full refund and will get another brand.
Had 2 cut out on me.
Mark 71 - 1 year ago
Had one about a year and hardly used it and it stopped working after cutting some coving. Got a replacement one and stopped working 3rd time using it cutting plasterboard, don’t think it can take plaster dust.