See more Impact Drivers & Wrenches
Ryobi One+ Cordless 18V Impact driver Without batteries RID1801M
- Comes with - Impact bit & 5/8 inch socket adaptor
- No load speed: 0-3200 rpm
- Single speed variable speed gearbox
Features and Benefits
- Powerful 220Nm torque & impact mechanism designed for driving long screws & lag bolts
- Robut die-cast front gear housing to protect the motor.
- 3 x LED lights up your work area for better visiblity
- Variable speed, reverse & brake for total control
- High power cordless impact driver perfect for screwing & loosening larger bolts
|Number of batteries||Without batteries|
|No load speed||0-3200 rpm|
|Rotation direction||Forward & reverse|
|Gearbox Housing||Aluminium gearbox|
|Handle type||GripZone handle|
Locornwall - 1 year ago
Excellent product and a must for any household. Quality feel in the hand.
Silver big al - 1 year ago
Bought a few months a go .Have had all the big named brands but this drill can keep up with the big boys,stick a 5 amp battery in and will out perform other makes this is only 40 years experience talking.
myralan - 2 years ago
I bought this as a drill for powering in screws into hard wood. It does the job very well and I would recommend it.
It is called a drill driver here, but in fact it is a impact driver.
Gav31 - 2 years ago
Brilliant exactly what I was looking for but you need to make sure you get good impact bits.
Best purchase in a while.
fitzyy - 2 years ago
I bought this not sure if I actually needed it, but I was pleasantly surprised. It's excellent for wood work, it removed rusty screws from my fence without destroying the heads. Very happy.
Make sure you buy some impact rated bits though, it's so powerful it destroys cheap bits.
All I can say is its' another great purchase in my growing army of One+ stuff.