See more Paint
Sandtex Light Grey Matt Masonry paint, 150ml Tester pot
Sold & shipped by B&Q
A popular Sandtex® paint, this durable and breathable exterior masonry paint offers up to 15 years of weatherproof protection. This is a 150ml tester pot, so you can make sure this paint is right for you before you start decorating.
- Bridges cracks
- For use on Block, brick, concrete, pebble-dash, render & roughcast
- All surfaces must be sound, clean, dry and free from anything that will interfere with the adhesion of the paint. New surfaces usually require little preparation, but must be completely dried out before painting. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding
- Instructions for Use - Suitable for: Rendering, roughcast, pebbledash, concrete, building blocks, facing bricks, masonry painted surfaces.
- Guarantee - 15 years
Features and benefits
Providing excellent versatility and complete coverage, this multi surface exterior wall paint can easily be applied to the outside of your house, and is perfect for surfaces including - rendering, pebbledash, breeze block, concrete block, roughcast and facing bricks. Light Grey is a unique shade of true light grey masonry paint that provides a neutral but versatile finish to any house. Add a touch of colour to the outside of your home, with this beautiful light grey exterior paint.
- Unique Microseal® Technology - protects but lets the surface breathe
- 15 years trusted durability, resists peeling and flaking
- Dirt resistant, flexible and weatherproof in just one hour
- Covers hairline cracks
- As a part of the Crown Paints family, we're the first paint manufacturer in the UK to introduce paint containers made from 100% post-consumer waste plastic. We’re proud to say that this Sandtex® product's paint can is now made from 100% recycled plastic.
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you purchase a tester pot so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
|Drying time||3-4 h|
|Recoat time||3-4 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||5h|