See more Macerators
Saniflo SANIPLUS Macerator 400 W
Specially designed to deal with the hot soapy pumped waste water from dishwasher or washing machine, making the addition of a domestic kitchen or utility room easy even when below or distant from a drain
- Single WC, washbasin, shower, bidet, hydro massage, dishwasher or washing machine compatible
- BBA approved
Features and Benefits
A Saniflo Macerator enables you to add extra facilities within your home. All you need is a water and an electric power supply. Saniflo Macerators are easy, quick, and economic to install and allow you to add a number of different facilities. From simple setups such as a cloak room or shower room, to larger facilities such as a bathroom, or even a kitchen complete with dishwasher and washing machine.
- The SANIPLUS enables you to install an additional bathroom with ease. With two inlets and a greater tank capacity, the SANIPLUS can easily deal with a WC, wash basin, bidet and even the highest output power showers.
- Works with high output power showers
- Two side inlets and a greater tank capacity
- One unit deals with the waste from an additional bathroom
|Discharge pipe connection||22 mm|
|Power output||400 W|
RichieH755 - 2 years ago
Having researched Saniflo macerators for many months amongst others I can honestly say that the Saniplus I fitted in my en-suite is brilliant. I read lots of reviews some positive and some negative about the reliability of macerators but due to the configuration of my en-suite I had no alternative but to go for the macerator type of waste removal system as opposed to the regular flush and waste pipe set up. My current house has steel joists running in 4 directions so I had to go up into the loft and back down internally into my stench pipe. I have a shower, a sink and a toilet plumbed into my Saniplus and it works exactly as it is supposed to. The newer versions are incredibly quiet and efficient. Provided you fit it following the instructions (which is surprisingly easy) and use it only for human waste and toilet paper it should give you years of reliable service. Up to now can't recommend it highly enough.