See more Mitre Saws
Scheppach HM80L 1500W 240V 190mm Mitre saw
This mitre saw is ideal for cutting hard and soft wood, laminate and plastic.
- No load speed - 5000 rpm
- Maximum cutting depth at 90° - 60mm
- Maximum cutting length at 90° of 120mm
- Maximum mitre left - 45°/Maximum mitre right - 45°
- Blade diameter - 190mm
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight die cast aluminium design for easy transport
- Powerful 1.5 kW Motor provides various cutting applications
- Compact bench top design fits conveniently in small shop environments
- The 24-teeth carbide tipped blade stays sharp and makes clean cuts
- Fully enclosed blade guard for operator safety
|No load speed||5000 rpm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 90°||60mm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 45° bevel||35mm|
|Maximum cutting length at 90°||120mm|
|Maximum bevel left||45°|
|Maximum mitre right||45°|
|Blade type||TCT blade|
|Disc bore||30 mm|
|Locking device||Spindle lock|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
Won't cut 45 degrees - Maybe I got a bad one...
JamieN - 10 months ago
After reading all of the positive reviews, I thought I’d snap one of these up while it was on offer. I think I may well have had a bad one…
At the maximum cut angle of 45 degrees it under-cuts slightly. This means if you sit the two mitred joints together it’s wider than a right angle. The clamp does hold the wood in place nicely and it does cut exactly where the laser shows; which would be great if it was the correct angle, and thats the whole purpose of this saw. My builder’s square shows the 45 degree cutting angle certainly isn’t correct.
I wasted a fair bit of nice cornice trying this out. I’ll be returning.
safety guard does not work
Inverness - 11 months ago
AVOID - safety guard does not cover blade after use
just the job
Anonymous - 1 year ago
I found this very very easy to use, and gives a very neat cut
ideal small mitre saw
marcus61 - 1 year ago
I already had a large saw, but needed a lighter one to transport, does the job just as well but easier to handle in smaller space
becia0890 - 1 year ago
i am so happy I bought this saw it is very good quality...